Shaky McShake and Allenzheimer win again!!

And who is ALS CHOKER? Allen? Montreal lost to him last year, but had won against him the year before. I don’t see the choke?

How many GREY CUPS have Montreal been to , and lost in the last 10 years?

I believe…ALLEN , was the QB…in the , B.C. vs. Montreal GREY CUP , in 2000. He was the games , MVP…

ALLEN , was the winning QB…in last years GREY CUP, and was the games MVP…I believe that he has 4 GREY CUP rings…and he is the CFL all time TD passer…with 350+ TD passes…and he is 3rd , in all time RUSHING…behind …MIKE P , and GEORGE Reed.

And he still has game at 42…so it can’t be him.There was his 3 TD passes in the SASK…game , which was won by the ARGOS…and only has 1 interception in 3 games , so far.

How many GREY CUPS and MVPs…does Montreal have?

1…I think.

:wink: GEZZZZZ....you can dish it out , BUT.........

Relax........like yours was a funny joke....I tried to be funny as well.

514MTL, Allen did throw a ball to Reggie Hunt, but let's not forget how beautiful was that pass from Calvillo to AJ Gass last week. And Gass did catch that one.

All players make mistakes. Great QBs are no exception. Allen is okay. So is AC. Both aren't yet at the top of their game, but I guess it'll come near the end of July.

I would rather have ALLEN’S STATS…than A.C.'S stats…at this time…and ALLEN’S career stats…and his GREY CUP rings.

You people are way too serious for me. I'll reply what you should have replied instead of talking stats and facts:

Anchovy Clamvillo.

There. That's what I wanted to ear if anybody was about to argue my Allenzheimer statement.

.............514, don't take it so hard.........being a non-als-argo fan I am unbiased in this one..............your comedic offering was a lower-case ha-ha, but keep working on it..........I guess the trouble was that DA garners a great deal of respect from pretty much everyone in this forum..........

from what i hear about the original post…Allen probably threw a timing route, the receiver turned the wrong way…that happens

PS, there was a post that said “at least rider fans can spell”…check out the it’s not easy being Greene thread

Uh, some of us can spell. . .

i know....i kid....i just saw the irony and had to capitilize

Oh God, we’re starting the whole Banjo Bowl debate a couple months early this year? I thought we’d have a while before we ventured into Westwood-dom. :?

it's never too early...just look at rider fans....they're predicting a grey cup when they wont win one for over 20 years.

i kid...i kid :smiley:

They won in 1989 at the SKYDOME …and my dad and I where in the end zone…and saw up close…the “second , real” catch by…TONY CHAMPION…on 3rd and 10…with less than 1 minute left…fly through the air , facing up wards…with streched out arms…landing on his back…with 3 broken RIBS and holding on to the ball…TD…a tie game!!!

Then , with less than a minute…DON N. BABY…catches the ball…and gets hit into next week…and hangs on the ball…ROBO KICKER…Dave Ridgeway…puts the cup away for SASK., on the last play of the game…36 yards… :shock: :smiley: :shock: :smiley:

Wasn't that golden? Man. . .

And the so-called Rider Nation have been in the GC how many since then, let alone win one?

Uh, only once. . . :oops:

Maybe they complain too much…but they are mostly great people…and REGINA…on the flat lands in summer…is arguibly the most beautiful place on earth…with their BARN parties … I CAN SEE for miles and miles…stand in the sun light and see 20 thunderstorms…and be completely dry…

On a clear night…you can watch football and see the land…

How about Northern Lights…a billion stars…?

AND most of the FIRST NATIONS people are cool…as well. :smiley:

Yeah, but its a b*tch of a place to be stuck in during the middle of winter. Had that happen when I was taking the train out to Calgary years ago when VIA still had service through there. Was stuck in Moose Jaw for 4-1/2 hours cuz the train’s brakes froze. And everyone knows, there’s almost nothing to do in Moose Jaw in the middle of February. (j/k Saskies)

winter is good here, nice and cold....maybe when it gets below minus 40 it's a bit chilly, but other than that it's perfect

winter is the price that Canadians pay..........for having very few other natural disasters...............nothing in life is free.