Shakir Bell is available.

This guy lit it up with the Eskies a while back. Looked really good in his starts.

May make a nice compliment to Alex Green.

Opinions?

From 3 Down Nation:

He broke into the league with Edmonton and spent two years with the Eskimos (2015 and 2016) rushing for 1,058 yards and two touchdowns while making 34 catches for 312 yards and two touchdowns over two seasons and 15 games.

I had never heard of him. Looked up his numbers and all he does is put up awesome stats. Looks great on paper, not sure why he wouldnt have a job?

He played with Ottawa in a couple of preseason games in 2017 and then was released. Sask picked him up in early November. Now he is unsigned. He was lightning in a bottle in Edmonton when he played there. He is really quick and may be a good fit in JJ's offense. Probably would be inexpensive to bring to camp. I don't see any downside in giving him a try out. He is still young at 26.

Check this out...

You should be his agent Smog.
Would be some good thunder and lightning mixed with Alex Green.
I am still holding out hope for an All National backfield with Timmis, Thomas Erlington and a to be drafted additional National RB.
Anyways Bell does look awesome.

If that’s your hope, you might want to hold out for Messam, who is scheduled to become a free agent next week.