Seven Canadian Starters

It’s looking like the 'Cats might have to start the minimum seven National starters instead of the eight they have been going with all season so far. With injuries to Bulcke and Laurent I’d be surprised if they started Gaydosh at DT, that is unless Laurent isn’t good to go on Saturday night.

Hall was playing a large percentage of snaps anyway so it shouldn’t be too much of a factor ratio-wise.

Agreed if Laurent can play. If Laurent can't play then I don't think the ratio can afford starting both Hall and Moore, so that probably Gaydosh has to start with Hall. And then there are issues backing up. Maybe Moore as a DI with a double switch when Gaydosh is out.

From Austin's media conference yesterday and today's Scratching Post it sounds like Atkinson might be activated if Laurent is out.

Thanks, I didn't see that. While I hope Laurent is OK, sometime it will be interesting to see what Atkinson can do.

If indeed Laurent is a no go for this game,then it seems like the team will have no choice but to go back to the standard minimum 7 Canadian starters for this game.The 7 would be on offense receivers: Fantuz and Giguere,O-Lineman O'Neill and Filer and on Defense the 3 would most likely be DT-Gaydosh,CB-Steven and S-Butler. It looks like Atkinson will finally suit up and be a part of the rotation inside,if Laurent is out,but my guess is that he suits up regardless to fill the vacancy on the active 46 replacing Bulcke. If Laurent is a go,then Rockhill will be reserved,otherwise look for Laurent to be reserved as a late scratch on game day.
Here is who I think we'll see on the active,when the depth chart comes out later today in Canadian content(22 players listed,21 players active/1 reserved)

Offense
Receivers
S.Giguere (S)
A.Fantuz (S)
M.Coates

Fullbacks/TE
C.Prime
M.Dell

O-Linemen
T.O'Neill (S)
M.Filer (S)
L.Rice
J.Reinders
C.Rockhill

L.Snapper
A.Crawford

Defense

Line(de/dt)
L.Gaydosh-t (S)(If Laurent is out)
M.Atkinson-t
A.Nadon-e
T.Laurent-t (game time decision)(S)(If activated)

L-Backers
F.Plesius
M.Beswick
P.Kruba
K.Miller

D-Back
C.Stephen (S)
C.Butler (S)
M.Daly