Serious respect for Mark Hominick

Seems the “Copyright Cops” nuked it :roll:

First off, congrats toe Mark on the exciting fight. That’s how you get your name out in the MMA world. Great work.
Secondly, congrats to the marketing staff on an excellent investment. Mark and Co did a superb job representing the team and the New Era fitted hats. The hats were seeing by millions of sports fan in the same demographic the Ticats are targeting. Well done!

I have some great screen shots Mark and Co. sporting the Ticat hats following the fight, however cannot upload the pictures as I have no host to upload to. If someone could upload them, PM with an email address, and I will send you the pictures. I’m sure everyone will enjoy them

Again, great work Mark and ticat marketing staff

It was interesting, Saturday night I'm out in the backyard and my neibhbours a couple houses down are in their backyard and grappling on the kids jumping thing a min jiingy, trampoline I suppose it is called, and that's why I like MMA even though I'm not a big fan, as of yet at least. It's something to get people active and that's all good in my books. The guys grappling were in their early twenties, late teens, over to watch the bouts and may never be TiCat fans, but as I say, were active because of UFC 129. I have an honours BA in Phys Ed, what can I say. :? Active is good.