SERIOUS MAJOR NEWS!!!!!!!

The Sun came up this morning. And two CFL games were played today. Details to follow.

Please, someone get the joke.

TROLL ALERT

I don’t believe it because my source hasn’t came out with this info yet. In a few days I will comeout with this latest news if McMahon dosn’t get to it before me

guys are funny when they're being stupid

dont you wish you could be too :stuck_out_tongue:

Hmmm… without the backing of a respected analyst like McMahon, I’m afraid I’m going to have to take this with a grain of salt.

the guys hilarious.. (sarcasm)

The Sun came up this morning. And two CFL games were played today. Details to follow.
I disagree 100%! I dunno what your smokin' NY but why only two games today and what's with that sun, thing?? Do you think the CFL is so piddly compared to the all-mighty NFL?? Sure they can have 10 games a day, but our league has been around since 1909 and is faster and more exciting!! And the Riders have more fans per capita than Green Bay!!!

No Invader, I was making a joke at the expense of a certain person who post out-of-date or inaccurate information under the heading of "Breaking News". Did you not see the last line of my post? The line that reads as follows: "Please someone get the joke." Some people got the joke. I guess you didn't. By the way, my user name is NYCFLFAN, not NYNFLFAN.