New Neg List out. QB Nolan Henderson looks to be worth a look to develop. Has CFL qualities IMO.
Quarterback Ability (65)
Arm Talent: 20
- Arm Strength (7.5/10) – Arm strength is good. Shows both strength to push the ball downfield, on and off platform, as well as the velocity in his throws. Doesn’t have a lot of distance but can put heat on balls very well.
- Touch Ability (4/5) – Knows when to throw with touch. Displays a very catchable ball.
- Release (3.5/5) – Quick release from the step up through the release. Motion seems a bit elongated, even when he’s trying to get the ball out quickly.
- Accuracy (11/15) – Box Accuracy, but it’s a smaller box than most. Will be a little bit behind on his throws sometimes.
- Placement/Vision (7.5/10) – Placement and vision are usually spot on. Manipulates the ball around defenders. Displays the ability to throw strikes where only his receiver can make a play on the football.
Pocket Presence: 10
- Pocket Positioning (3/5) – Tends to position well in the pocket. Stands in well under pressure.
- Pocket Maneuverability (2.5/5) – Moves well in the pocket, can be too quick to bail at times and turn into a runner. Flashes the ability to move around but struggled with getting space at times with a porous offensive line.
- Consistency (3.5/5) – Consistent feet. Does well with his drop backs, very sound mechanically from this standpoint.
- Quickness (3.5/5) – Fairly quick, light feet. Stays prepared to make the throw.
- Outside of the pocket (5/7) – Extremely athletic. Has excellent ability to move outside of the pocket.
- Downfield Ability (4/5) – Excellent runner down field. Has great speed for the position. Very explosive athlete and very quick.
- Natural Improvability (2/4) – Flashes bouts of improvability but is more of a runner.
- Play Extension (2.5/4) – Flashes the ability to extend plays with his feet. Throws well off platform.
Football IQ/Field Vision: 10
- Football Intelligence (3.5/5) – Good understanding of the game. Has played in two completely different offensive systems.
- Ability to read pre-snap (3/5) – Reads pre snap formations decently well.
Overall: (72) – 5th/7th Round