Send Off Rally?

Any word when the team is leaving for BC Where and what time we are going to send off our warriors ?! :rockin:

As much as I’d like to see another send off Rally, part of me wants them to get to Vancouver asap and start adjusting to the Time Change right away.

Bump!

His got more att because he led with ticats instead of send

Bump! I posted this topic first !

This may be the perfect time to combine threads. :smiley:

do u always have to win

And another bump for Cats99 so his thread can come first before they're combined.

LETS SEND THE TI-CATS OFF TO BC WITH STYLE!
THE TEAM WILL BE LEAVING THE JARVIS STREET OFFICE AROUND 3PM TOMORROW! LETS SEE IF WE CAN ALL SHOW OUT TO SEND THEM OFF, AND SO THE LOVE FOR THIS TEAM WE HAVE!
HOPE TO SEE YOU TOMORROW DOWN THERE.
ADDRESS FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW IS 1 Jarvis Street!

another shameless, unabashed, deliberate and clearly self-serving Cats fan bump to show the Cats our support tomorrow. :smiley:
The more the merrier.

GO GET’ EM BOYS!

and that meaningless jumble of words means what exactly?

Markle translate: "His thread received more attention because the first word was ‘Ticats’ and that drew people’s attention more than did a thread title beginning with the word 'Send."

Thank you.

I believe that Mustang was somewhat peeved when he wrote and this may have affected the attention that he paid to grammar and syntax.

I, on the other hand, am drawn toward verbosity and an overly punctilious use of language. :smiley:

:lol: :thup: :thdn: :rockin: :roll: :cry: :P ......., :wink:

Hilarious - the news of the Send-off Rally is buried in the middle of a bunch of meaningless drivel.

Here is the final word, right from the Ticats themselves. I highlighted the most important parts (IMHO).

[b]Tiger-Cats Invite Fans to Team Send Off[/b] 2014-11-24 14:57:00

Ticats.ca Staff

The Hamilton Tiger-Cats are inviting all Ticats fans to the team’s head office at 1 Jarvis St. tomorrow (Tuesday) at 2:45 p.m. to help send the team off as they travel to the 102nd Grey Cup in Vancouver.

The Ticats will board a bus at 3:15 p.m. at 1 Jarvis St. to depart for their flight from the John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport to Vancouver.

Tim Hortons will provide complimentary coffee and timbits while Pizza Pizza will provide complimentary pizza. The TigerTown Store will have several special offers including a 15% storewide discount (excluding jerseys) for those in attendance.

http://www.ticats.ca/article/tiger-cats-invite-fans-to-team-send-off

Like I told Cats99 i did not see his post when I posted about this early today, but people get all bent out of shape over a double post. Unbelievable! Sorry again! Ill stick to my Facebook group, as people dont bash others on there! Chow!
GO CATS GO!

Just yanking your chain BOYZ!! :wink: we are all friends here ! Black and Gold at heart

Hoping to make it tomorrow for 2:45 for sure!

OSKEE WEE WEE, BLACK AND GOLD ALL THE WAY Cats99

Thanks for the translation to ENGLISH. Makes perfect sense now. :lol:

Thank you Cats and Tims and Pizza Pizza for the goodies and of course to the team and organization for making this happen in the first place! First class all the way. I actually saw a Rogers Sportsnet camera and cameraman there, the proverbial CFL enemy. :o :smiley: