Send Bakari a message !

@BGrant84

Brandon Banks stated one of the reason he resigned is the love he got from TIGERTOWN !

Send Bakari a Twitter Message showing your Love !! :rockin:

FOR CRYING OUT LOUD - IT IS SPELLED RE-SIGNED!!! EVERY TIME YOU NITWITS SPELL IT WRONG IT MAKES ME THINK A PLAYER QUIT!!!

And when you NITWITS yell it gives me a headache

I have been Lobbying to have him Signed BG # 84 is a 1st Class Guy and needs to be in Black and Gold long term :rockin:

I also would love to see Grant RE-SIGNEDbut even it doesn't happen (Gawd please oh please NOT the Blew team!!!) We still have on paper IMO a pretty good group of receivers heading into T.Camp.

Luke Tasker
Spencer Watt
Andy Fantuz
Brandon Banks
Terrell Sinkfield
Cary Koch
Quincie McDuffie

I think the club already has! (sent Bakari a message)

your re-signed is wrong. should be red font

I do hope Bakari stays with the black and gold. He deserves THE ring.

And Kent gets him re-signed ( do I dare spell it wrong).

Bring Back Bakari Grant trending on twitter LETS DO THIS :rockin:

I don't care if KA re-signs, resigns, or signs him. In any event he is a very valuable contributor to this team. A little more money might be all that he needs to resume his career here in Hamilton.

It would be apostasy if he were forced to join the blew team - akin to Tommy Joe Coffey playing his last year in the CFL returning punts for the blew team (and this was before they allowed blocking on punt or fg returns - it was rightfully known as the "suicide" squad as you were going to get hammered, no matter what). :oops: