Semi-final-Ham. at Mtl.

TiCats D was nothing to write home about either. 44 points allowed.
In the end, they move on. And as you said, Als did not give up.

Wow, game of the year unbelievable.

Oh I’m sure we all expected it. . . any RB was in for a big game when we had BOTH our starting MLBs out and had to play some guy with a really bad haircut. . .

For once it wasn't all on AC Although a lot of those brutal 2 and outs killed us And that horrible fumble And that interception
AC and the O managed 44 points. Should win most games with 44 points! But somehow you fail to mention the D inability to hold off the TiCats today!

BTW were you making all these posts directly from the stadium?!

Big off season for Popp. The entire defense has to be rebuilt. Aside from Cox and Bowman, every other player should have to compete for their job.

AC showed he still has game today, don’t know if he can handle 18 game season but I would be surprised if he wasn’t back.

Would keep Brouillette as well.
Cringed today when Cox took back to back Face masking calls. That hurts us!

Been ill all week
Not that it’s any of your frackin business

Again…
Have fun collecting and shining up
Those wondrous AC stats
As other teams play for the Cup

The D was put in a hole almost every series of downs
That’s on AC and the offence
Especially since Whyte outdid himself punting today

Try to get a more holistic understanding of the game
Because only retards and people in St Leonard
Get wide-eyed about statistics all year
When their team bows out in the semi-final
Against a losing team

As I write this Larry Taylor
Gets a huge return against the Eskies
Wonderful return of Tim Maypray no?
The coaching staff has a lot of 'splaining to do

Agreed
Cox blew it on that second call
A completely boneheaded play

As far as the defence goes
You have to wonder if Tibesar
Gets it...at all

Any time Glenn has any problems
It's with pressure
Much like AC...and any other immobile pocket passer

I guess it has a lot to do with a rookie MLB
Almost impossible to get some blitzing schemes done
But Glenn was back there all day long
And I was too sick to scream "kill him"
...guess it's my fault

We'll need some new beef on the D-line
They simply didn't show up today

Yup. When you post 40 points in a game, you should expect to win most of the time. The defense was abominably bad today. The injuries were just too much to overcome.

I would seriously reevaluate Tibesar this offseason, because his playcalling leaves a lot to be desired. I realize he had lots of injuries to work with, but he didn’t bring pressure on second down, we were total crap at defending second and long, and he insisted on leaving our DBs in man coverage without any safety help, particularly in the red zone.

Try to get a more holistic understanding of the game Because only retards and people in St Leonard Get wide-eyed about statistics all year When their team bows out in the semi-final Against a losing team
What the heck kind of statement S.A.M.?!!

Off season looks promising here... Have fun, I'm going kiteboarding and cycling down south for a month :slight_smile:

Great game! In losing, there are kudos for a number of Alouettes: to the coaches who changed the game plan at 1/2 time which opened up tons of offensive power. Calvillo was 500 yds plus in passing- he had a good day. Deslauriers who contributes when required. In last season's GC win he took an indirect snap for a needed first down at a crucial time, he caught AC's record setting catch and, today he caught a long pass which helped our offense to get on par with the TiCats, to Jeff Perrette who excelled at tackle helping AC to connect with excellent receivers.The entire offensive team scoured enough points to usually win.

One has to credit both Hamilton QBs, especially Glen who was on the mark especially with Williams who has to be rookie of the year. We should give credit to Bellefeuille who put together a splendid rookie group of receivers- 100% change from last year and, playing an underdogs role as a Canadian coach ( I'm not mentioning the gaffe in not getting a score with seconds remaining). I do hope the TiCats win big and give Belle a new contract. Cobourne showed he was worth the money.

As a viewer, this was an extraordinary show- most likely the game of the year for both teams. I'm sure Jim Popp is now in the hunt for some needed additions to our team. HFX, have a great holiday!

Enjoy! :smiley:

:thup:

SECONDARY SUCKS!!

fixed :lol:

Well, it certainly wasn’t the outcome I had hoped for, but I’m happy. That was a tremendous game, and if the Als were gonna go out, they were sure to go out with a bang, which they did. Hate the loss, but enjoyed the game. :slight_smile:

Cheers to the Als!

I have not read the rest of this topic.

but why make a pass attempt on 3rd an 1.5 yards to go?

I was sooooo upset... wtf!