Sell out IWS on Monday

C'mon everyone ... our team deserves the support

Let's get the joint rockin' :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Guess its unfortunately fortunate that this game has a whole lotta big time meaning!!
Would've liked us to have 2nd all wrapped up, but, hey, nothing beats an important, late season home game.

Been a lot of years since we had that.

Should be fun!

Your heart is in the right place but it will never happen.

I will be there.... and I agree. This game should be a sell out. I can afford $20.00 for tickets and if I can't i just ask my buddy to get me tickets as he's a season ticket holder and gets end-zone tickets for $12.00.

Oskee Wee Wee....

8) Unfortunately a sell out is not going to happen.
  In the real world, we should have 30,000 rabid fans at the game.

But in Hamilton, the reality will be our usual 22-23,000 die hards.

I would be impressed (and amazed) if we can get 24,000  !!

I'll be there with my friend and my dad. Gunna be a great game, GO CATS GO!

Big game for sure, should be interesting.

A sellout is out of the question. The decisions that have been made to date have frustrated too many fans and will mean they are going to be lucky to get 18,000 and will probably get significantly less.

23K tops is what we will get.

After 2 dismal showings, plus an excuse of Thanksgiving, I just don't see the crowds coming.

If a Thanksgiving Day rivalry with Winnipeg starts year after year, then maybe it could get sold out but right now only the Argos on Labour Day will be a sell out. Even home playoff games don't sell out!

I believe Scotia Bank has a deal for tickets in the bronze section 50% off don't know the details just saw there sign

That's the stuff that helps, too...more corporate partners who can help move tickets. Would be cool if more businesses could be sold tickets for employee incentive, too.

Hopefully 25,000+ show up for this key match-up. A win for the Cats goes a long way towards a home play-off game.

Support word again ....Well Dinners all over ontario for families that dont see alot of each other all year ,closing up of the trailer parks all over Ontario ,Fairs ,apple picking ,cutting wood to fill the needs of cold toes i could keep going but don't hold your breath for that sell out ....Oh and by the way when was the last time we have won a game ? lol good dreams of sell out but that will not happen unless we make those Great Canadian Playoff's .......

Act quickly, Tiger-Cat vouchers are available at Boys and Girls Clubs of Hamilton for only $15/seat or 4 for $50. Regular retail value for these bronze level seats is $45.

There are only 2 home games left: Monday October 12th at 4:30pm vs. Winnipeg and Saturday October 31st at 2pm vs. Saskatchewan.

Help support your Tiger-Cats and your local Boys and Girls Club with Active Living and Nutrition programs!!

Sorry, but it's thanksgiving Monday. I go to every game but I will be watching this one from my living room eating a turkey dinner.

C'MON FOLKS - OUR TEAM NEEDS US TO RALLY BEHIND THEM!
WE ARE EATIN OUR TURKEY ON SUNDAY - SO WE CAN CHEER ON OUR CATS LIVE ON MONDAY!

TELL YOUR FRIENDS, FAMILY, THE WORLD. ETC.
SEASON TICKET HOLDERS CAN BUY DISCOUNTED TICKETS AT SEASON TICKET HOLDER PRICES

If I'm back in the city in time (...which I do plan to be), I'll be yelling my lungs out from the endzone!!

We need this one!

we wont come close to a sell out
We have lost our last few games
people are angry at the team
its thanksgiving monday

dont get me wrong i hope theres tons of fans there, i know ill be there making noise but i just dont see a good crowd...

BAD NEWS>>>>>RAIN AND COLD THANKSGIVING DAY 6 C!!!!!!17000 tops may be less :frowning: