Sell it out, CALGARY!

If you're living in Calgary, buy a ticket for the West Semi! Or, drive down from Edmonton and watch the game ... Let's sell the game out! And lets watch the Stamps beat the Esks :smiley: Seriously, let's fill up McMahon. It's one of the best rivalries in the world, it's the playoffs, it's the best time of year for football, and it's going to be a great game. Clearly, if you're on this site, you're a big CFL fan, and if you're in Calgary, I know there's a good chance you have a ticket already. But if you don't, go out there and get one! And I don't want to hear a SINGLE excuse of it being "too cold"!!
Stamps ticket office is open from 8am to 8:30pm this week, Monday to Friday (10 to 5 on Saturday). Tickets run from $27 to $55 (and they may yet do a promotion for students; $15 for a ticket). Phone number is 289-0258.
I've had my ticket since mid-October ... go get yours!!!

[url=http://www.stampeders.com/index.php?module=ContentExpress&func=display&ceid=827]http://www.stampeders.com/index.php?mod ... y&ceid=827[/url]

I second CanuKey,

GET GOING YOU PEOPLE OF COW TOWN, I WANNA SEE McMAHON SELL OUT, IF EDMONTON CAN DO, YU GUYS CAN TOO!!!!

GET MOVING, GO BUY A TICKET!!! NOW, I DON'T CARE IF YOUR GOING TO WORK OR ARE BLEEDING TO DEATH, GO BUY A TICKET!!!!!!!!! I DON'T CARE WHAT TEAM YOU GO FOR, IF YOU LIVE IN CALGARY, GO BUY A TICKET!!!!!!

yah i was so disapointed when there was only 31somthing thousand at the last game against edmonton and i to would love to see mcmahon sold out just like its been every labour day since i can remember and if any body says its "to cold" they should move down to florida so they never have to be cold again. GO BUY YOUR TICKET i have also had mine since mid november.

you've had yours since mid-november?......its not mid november yet

I'd be saying the same thing if the Bombers were in the playoffs, CanucKev.

Keep it up.

Ya its not to often you can watch the Stamps kick the green and gold in the butt two games in a row! Tickets are selling fast no or never ha ha hah aha

If Calgary doesn't sell out, I'd be embarassed if i lived in calgary. This is the best rivalry in the CFL. Last year in Edmonton we had close to 40,000 at Commonwealth vs. the riders when it was -15 out and snowing.

Give up the ghost, Kangaroo! The Bombers won't be in the playoffs until 2020!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CFL Rocks
Bombers are Lost

No I won't, turkeybend. But, I do believe we can be in the playoffs next year if we fix our defence and a new coach wouldn't hurt.