Sega CFL 2k6

Even if the game just broke even the CFL should definately invest in getting one out
there. The excitement it would cause especially for the younger crowd the CFL is trying to appeal to would be priceless. And if Flutie came back to the CFL for a couple of years that in itself would double the number of units that would be sold south of the border.

Sorry about the triple posts....I don't know how that happened.

and you should've waited for the new jerseys to come out, and the rosters to be finalized.

Hi Eskimos and Big Bopper

I will save u a spot.... Just email me ur first name and last initial same with you bigbopper....
Bigbopper what team do you want? Reply when you see this..... I will put you guys up on my site under their coaches... You guys are automatically the coaches for your team and as of now Only 6 teams left folks... Get yours a.s.a.p and yes thats the site i sortof got the idea from it was way to full so i made my own and i also made the stadiums because taht guy didnt do taht and some of the jerseys didnt look anything like the other ones so i had to change taht too i will send you guys the file once we get all nine teams set up... So ya you guys email maddenCFL05@hotmail.com with your first name and last initial and the team you want to be and i will put it up and email you guys back to confirm you got your team... Also feel free to sign up at my site so you will be able to leave messgaes and be able to chat with fellow MCFL05ers

The Comish

you dont seem to be getting that much of a response so far.

I saw someone had mentioned they were looking for a CFL video game .. well, I found one and have been half-assed following the development of this project for a couple of years ... and it seems like its still being developed - I have no idea how good it is etc ... I haven't played a video game for quite some time ... but it seems to be a sort of flexible game which will allow american rules, indoor arena football, and canadian football ... Has proper team names etc ... lacks the proper logo's for obvious reasons ... But yea - Somehow the developer figures an expansion to Halifax is emminant ... as their IS a Halifax team in the game as well ...

Anyways .. thought i'd pass that along ... Hopefully the CFL doesnt object to this kind of thing being developed ... at least someone is. It appears this guy now has a distribution deal .. so maybe its approaching completion .. who knows...

http://www.maximum-football.com/

Someone should try it out ... let us know if its any good etc ..

StatiK76

Taken from their website:

"Maximum-Football will be first and foremost a coaching style of football game. There will be some ability to play the game in arcade style where you control the player with the ball but this will not be the primary style of play. The players on the field will have various ratings that determine how they react. Combined with your play selection you will coach your team to victory."

BOUUUUUUUUUUUUH !!!

yep...thats alot of crap, i know im not gonna think tice before deciding to not to decide to decide to decide......im not playin it.

first off..as it says on the website "THIS GAME IS NOT LICENSED BY THE CFL OR CFLPA", and secondly the graphics are nowhere near sega's 2k series or madden

I tried to look at the post but it wasn't up anybody else having the same problem?

30-0...thats pretty solid.

i dont care about a cfl game...i care about a GOOD cfl game. anyone ever play that winterland one? o man that was terrible

so if a good one came out, i'd dish out about 50 bucks for one.

NOOOOOOOOOO....its from wintervalley

there the ones who made that real crappy CFL Football '99

It would have to have classic teams as well, (has anyone noticed that the player numbers on Madden 05 classic teams do not correspond to actual players?) Hopefully they could get classic teams with the actual player names too.

I wouldn't want them to make a CFL game that sucked, like NFL Fever. It would have to be on the same quality as madden or the ESPN series.

does anyone know how to get dif numbers for players. like make a LB that a number in the 20s, or a receiver with a number like 3

No doubt about it I have waited my whole life for a CFL game I would buy it in an instant.

If a CFL video game were to come out would you buy it? And what company would you prefer EA Sports or ESPN? Also what would the price range be? :slight_smile: I would most likely buy it regardless, because both companies are excellent game producers and the price range would be $65-$80! What do you guys think :?:

I would by in a second.....Oh no...not for me...for my Grand children...Thats it I'd buy it for my Grand Kids

yes i would buy a cfl video game, I would prefer that ea sport makes the game. but price wise the espn games are cheaper. it would give people somthing else to play beside the american crap.

I would buy, preferably from EA

definetly. i'd prefer ESPN for game play and graphics, EA for features, franchise type stuff
so ESPN