Seen the funniest thing yesterday

There was a lady who used black duct tape to tape over Masses name on her jersy and one of the ones to make it look like a Printers jersy! Funny stuff but very cunning! :wink: LMAO His jersy was good for something!

With a little creativity and some more duct tape, she the should have no problem fashioning up a number 17 or number 12, should that day be on the horizon. I was thinking of using velcro numbers for my kid's jerseys, but duct tape will do in a pinch.

A friend of mine took his Maas jersey to a tailor and had the name plate covered over.

That reply cracked me up. If it’s who I think it was, she’s already entertained the idea of turning it into a number 17. And she got a kick out of the fact that someone mentioned it on the forum. :wink:

We sit in box C…

See now your famous! :wink:

I DID THE SAME WITH MY MORENO JERSEY I COVERED UP THE M AND E TURNED THE R INTO AN H SO IT WOULD SPELL OH NO! WHICH IS HOW I STILL FEEL ABOUT THE MORENO TRADE!!!! IT'S AMAZING WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH A LITTLE ELECTRICAL AND MASKING TAPE!!! MORENO FOR NOTHING!!! EAT "EM" RAW!!!

OK, now that’s pretty funny.

I saw a guy who had an X taped across Maas' name.