Seeking south side tickets for the Aug 7th game

Hey folks.

Wondering if any of you, or know somebody who might be selling 4 tickets on the south side for the MTL vs RBs game Aug 7th.

Somewhere in the price range of $40- $78 range per seat

Any help would be appreciated.

Also, I would be willing to exchange with someone my two season tix at Stade Percival Molson for the game of your choosing. I sit Section V2 row 7 seats 4 & 5.

I grew up watching the Riders on the South side since I was a kid. I gotta sit south side!

Thanks for reading,
Le Chugg. :rockin:

Well, I hope you managed because they just announced that this bad boy is sold out! :rockin:

A lot of the games last year sold out on the day of, so it's nice to see this one reach that point with a couple of days left to go. :thup:

Have you tried looking on Kijiji.ca Ottawa site?

http://www.kijiji.ca/b-ottawa/ottawa-redblacks/k0l1700185
south side starts at letter K

and of course North Side still sucks!! :wink:

Yes and did you count the tickets left for the Riders game on the 30th? Only around 500 left and three weeks to sell them.

Sask is always a big hit here in Ottawa. Always has been since the days of the Rough Riders :thup:

We even have green in our own family :oops: but thank god it's only for ONE home game a year - then its back to the Red and Black colours :lol:

Since we last talked about it here...

OTTAWA-GATINEAU - The Ottawa REDBLACKS of the Canadian Football League today announced the team's next home game, Sunday, August 30 against the Saskatchewan Roughriders, is sold out. It is the team’s third sellout of the season at the 24,000-seat TD Place and 12th home sellout in the team’s short history.

“We’re humbled by the way Ottawa has embraced the REDBLACKS and made our game days at TD Place such a spectacular experience,? said Jeff Hunt, President of the REDBLACKS parent company, OSEG Sports. “#RNation was the talk of the country for the enthusiasm shown during our win at home last weekend and I can hardly wait to be part of the celebration at the next game and every game left in the season.?

It's amazing that they sold out more than 2 weeks in advance.

[quote="slimjim"]It's amazing that they sold out more than 2 weeks in advance.[/quote

I wonder how many will be sitting on the hill on the eastside by the sculpture. There were at least 100 or so there the last game.

Yea the cheapest seats in the house, or outside the house.