SEC TITLE GAME.....

SEC TITLE GAME WILL BE A BIG ONE…I HATE THE SEC BUT I WILL WATCH IT…GO BUCKEYES…

NCAA sucks. How you rank Oklahoma ahead of Texas is beyond me. But I guess I should be happy that Ohio won't be in the title game this year. I was getting tired of seeing them get beat down year after year.

im looking forward to the SEC titles game, should be a doozy.

ACC championship should be a good one as well.

The Big 12 Championship not so much, Missouri isnt that good this season, i wouldnt be surprised if Oklahoma blows them out. (texas tech and oklahoma are both better than missouri and look at what happened to them)

i think we’ll be seeing a Oklahoma/Florida national championship this year,

im still on board for a playoff system :smiley:

I knew it'd be Oklahoma and Florida... $20 says Florida blows them out. The NCAA definitely needs a playoff system.

i’ll take you up on that. I say Oklahoma wins a close one.

The sooners set a NCAA record for most points in a season.

And they have defence too, they held Texas Tech to just 21.

then held Missouri to just 21.

Missouri and Texas tech had two of the top offences this season.

CIS Laval would smoke them all.

Man get serious laval cant stand up to ncaa division 1…I think they want to join the ncaa…so let them come we dont have NON IMPORT rule you have too win based on talent…

Just like in the CFL, if Laval played our rules, there is no team in the NCAA that would beat them.

I’M NOT BEING MEAN I DONT CARE WHAT RULES YOU USE THEY CANT COMPETE…REALLY THE CIS CANT PRODUCE A STARTING QUARTERBACK…HOW AND H#LL COULD IT BEAT OHIO STATE IN FRONT OF 105,000 FANS?GET SERIOUS THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIS AND NCAA…MAN YOU DONT GET HOW MUCH OF FOOTBALL IS TAKEN HERE…WE AINT SCARED OF LAVAL OR AND CIS OR CFL TEAM…ANY RULE AND STADIUM…ANY GIVEN SUNDAY WE AINT SCARED…

Sandusky, Ill share a secret with you. You guys would have a hell of a time playing with a 20 second clock instead of a 40 second clock. It takes those American Coaches 20 seconds just to flip through their play sheets.

Ohio States? That's who you're going with? They got their asses handed to them in the last two title games. Bring 'em on!

GET REAL CIS IS NCAA…I DONT WHAT CLOCK OR WHAT RULES…LOOK AT THE CFL ALL THE QB’S ARE FROM THESE NCAA SCHOOLS…LOOK AT IT YALL KNOW LAVAL IS NO MATCH FOR ANY TEAM INT HE TOP 50 IN THE USA D-1…TO BIG TO FAST JUST NOT HAVE THE OVERALL TALENT TO COMPETE…

Just like in the CFL, if Laval played our rules, there is no team in the NCAA that would beat them.
[/quote]
I'M NOT BEING MEAN I DONT CARE WHAT RULES YOU USE THEY CANT COMPETE.......REALLY THE CIS CANT PRODUCE A STARTING QUARTERBACK.....HOW AND H#LL COULD IT BEAT OHIO STATE IN FRONT OF 105,000 FANS?GET SERIOUS THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIS AND NCAA......MAN YOU DONT GET HOW MUCH OF FOOTBALL IS TAKEN HERE.....WE AINT SCARED OF LAVAL OR AND CIS OR CFL TEAM....ANY RULE AND STADIUM.....ANY GIVEN SUNDAY WE AINT SCARED......
[/quote]
Exactly get a dose of reality my friend. Just because it is American, this nonsense does not fly to some of us who do not drink the cool aid. Check the World baseball outcome, basketball for years also including the Olympics , soccer etc...
On a bigger field, our rules, a 20 second clock, all NCAA teams are sucking wind big time and again, all would get beat on a regular basis by our top CIS teams.
There is no doubt.

I’M NOT BEING MEAN I DONT CARE WHAT RULES YOU USE THEY CANT COMPETE…REALLY THE CIS CANT PRODUCE A STARTING QUARTERBACK…HOW AND H#LL COULD IT BEAT OHIO STATE IN FRONT OF 105,000 FANS?GET SERIOUS THERES A BIG DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CIS AND NCAA…MAN YOU DONT GET HOW MUCH OF FOOTBALL IS TAKEN HERE…WE AINT SCARED OF LAVAL OR AND CIS OR CFL TEAM…ANY RULE AND STADIUM…ANY GIVEN SUNDAY WE AINT SCARED…
[/quote]
Exactly get a dose of reality my friend. Just because it is American, this nonsense does not fly to some of us who do not drink the cool aid. Check the World baseball outcome, basketball for years also including the Olympics , soccer etc…
On a bigger field, our rules, a 20 second clock, all NCAA teams are sucking wind big time and again, all would get beat on a regular basis by our top CIS teams.
There is no doubt.
[/quote]
SO WHERE ARE ALL THESE CIS PLAYER WHEN IT COMES TOO THE NFL?AND EVEN THE CFL I DONT SEE ANY CIS PLAYERS WHO WITHOUT A IMPORT RULE WOULD BE ON A CFL TEAM…TO BE HONEST IF YOU WOULD REMOVE THAT RUES ALOT OF CIS PLAYERS WOULDNT BE ON THE TEAMS…FACE IT CIS FOOTBALL EVEN THOU I WOULD REFER IT OVER THE CFL IS NO MATCH FOR NCAA…STOP KIDDING YOURSELF…I DONT CARE ABOUT ANY RULES…THE BIGGER FIELD AND CLOCK…THAT WOULD BENEFIT US…WE WOULD DOMINATE THE SKILLED POSITIONS…LAVAL IS NOT MATCH FOR OHIO STATES,TEXAS,PENN STATE,AND TEXAS TECH…THE WIDE FIELD WOULD HURT BECAUSE THE SPEED OF OUR SKILLED PLAYERS IS WAY FASTER THAN THE CIS…THEY WOULD HAVE TO PLAY ZONE DEFENSE OHIO STATE EVEN WITH CIS RULES WOULD BLOW LAVAL OUT…SORRY IF LAVAL WAS ALL THAT GOOD TELL THEM TO JOIN THE NCAA BECAUSE THEY CAN NOW AND THEY WILL GET A TASTE OF REALITY…BECAUSE WE HAVE NO IMPORT RULES IT TAKES TALENT TO BEAT US…GO BUCKEYES…

I think I agree with Captain CAPITALIZATION on this one. The division 1 schools would dominate the CIS. I do think that it would take some time to adjust to Canadian rules, but I think the players development is far superior in US division 1 colleges. I do think however, that CIS guys that play in the CFL develop even further and become incredible professional athletes.

Any NCAA team playing for example at Paps Stadium, our rules and it is a cake walk for the good guys.

I enjoy CIS football, but uh, not gonna happen.