Seattle at Dallas Game Thread- Thursday November 30, 2023

This game could be another NFL record extending blowout by Dallas at home but as a Dallas fan I will be watching anyway. Seattle is in trouble as they play Philly and San Fran the next two weeks so despite being above .500 at present oddsmakers have them missing the playoffs after losing 3 out of 4.

Summary below.

2 Likes

The ‘hawks are in a tailspin with no offensive output in the past few games…it’s the all-myers show…I expect the same tonight…

A video preview of tonight’s game from our very own Fargone Lalji. You may have to avert your eyes part way through as there are a few seconds of the Seahawks “our team lost a bet” uniforms they wore last week. I also always wondered why Fargone, a well known BC Lions homer, has a Blue Bomber helmet on display at all times?

1 Like

He lost a bet and has no avatar to change? :laughing:

Seahawks are in must win territory but outside a far more spectacular performance than they have managed so far this season I don’t see them winning tonight.

2 Likes

It looked like Dallas would get a TD on their opening drive but had to settle for a FG. 3-0 Dallas.

Missed it…watching the Jets game…

Yikes…where was the safety? Bad miss letting Metcalf get behind everybody…

Nice answer by Dallas…

Scores and more scores…good game so far

1 Like

Yeah, I thought the Cowboys may run away with it bit its been punch counterpunch so far in the first half…

Nice catch…nice drive…I did not see this coming from the Seahawks…

How long to play the last 7 seconds? At least Al Micheals gets to call a good close game for a change

1 Like

Flags and more flags…

2 Likes

Yay! Nice drive

2 Likes

Pete Carroll and the coaches must have really drilled these Seahawks since that debacle a week ago on Thursday night against the visiting 49ers. I’m impressed.

2 Likes

love the retro silver and blue seahawks unis

lol

1 Like

Imagine how much better this game would be to watch with even half of this large number of penalties!

Getting ridiculous now…

1 Like

Four first downs on this drive from penalties…handing it to the boys…

2 Likes

I think the Seahawks got too greedy in trying to target that corner Bland that much.

As difficult a night as he has had, if the coach has not pulled him sometimes you don’t taunt or pick on a guy so far down after having a bad night.

Let’s see if the Cowboys continue to stick Bland on Lockett.

These referees are so tired of penalties that they are picking flags up, like that late flag on that neck tackle. Fix it NFL.

1 Like

Just amazed how calm and composed Smith has been tonight…Won’t be surprised if he leads another drive here…

Nobody in the NFL has figured out the reason that 4th down play works for Philly is that Hurts KEEPS the ball. You don’t have time to hand the ball off in short yardage…

1 Like

well in the 4th I think he lost his calm and composure, he was rather nervous and eeratic, although he didn’t really have much help either.

but it was a really good game, quite entertaining for the neutral watcher

2 Likes