seasons tickets?

does anyone know how many tickets the leos have sold for the upcoming year?

well its around 35000 to 40000. if u dont have your season tickets yet then get them soon because i heard on the radio that they are probaly going to have all the seats in the stadium sold to season tickets

That's encouraging b-man , now back to reality. There's a thread just a couple of lines below this thread at the moment about 19000 season's tickets sold to that point , maybe you could have just scrolled down a little farther and read it for yourself scuddweiser.

b man360 this is not the nfl

Yes, this isn’ the NFL. Only because we only have 1/10th of the population of the United States. If the roles were reversed the older CFL would have squashed the NFL a long time ago.

and thank god for that, if it was the NFL, we’d all be sleeping out of pure boredom.

That's encouraging b-man , now back to reality. There's a thread just a couple of lines below this thread at the moment about 19000 season's tickets sold to that point , maybe you could have just scrolled down a little farther and read it for yourself scuddweiser.
thanks tips if I had time I would have found it but i don't have alote of time but now thats that is done does anyone have a new update? I would think that Christma time there would be a few tickets sold

whats the count at now havent heard for a long while?

Because the Lions run different promotions at different times throughout the off season, you cannot compare one years sales with another as deadlines for these promos will impact the sales for ST at certain points compared to other off season marks. What I am told though is that the Lions are having a strong off season in ST sales, and that there are many lined up wanting ST for those that aren’t renewing, or moving elsewhere themselves.