Season tickets

What the latest number for season tickets, anyone?. Last I heared, it was over 12,000 but that was in June

I only recently (within the last month or so) heard 11,000.

Over 10G, anyway. :thup:

According to Jeff Hunt they have just hired new ticketing staff, they were using the old staff from the 67s. Hopefully, things will begin to take off when they get the seating plans and start hiring players. They can't hire anyone until after the Grey Cup.

Once people see the place completed that will shoot right up. My son and I will pickup a flex pack if they are made available.

Any idea when we get to choose our seats? I'm out of town the first 2 weeks of Novemeber, and just want to make sure I don't miss my spot in the queue. I emailed the team, but no reply.

No date has been set as far as I know, but I would think they'd give people a little warning first.

Thanks! #251 checking in... Looking forward to it.

I e-mailed them weeks ago because back in 2008 I put $50 deposit down but have since moved and changed my email, they haven’t emailed back.

PR # 258 checking in! :smiley:

I had to change my e-mail address with them as well, and it took maybe a day or two to hear back, tops.

When I get home, I'll see what e-mail address I used to reach them and ask for my PRN number as well. I'll PM you to check whether we both wrote to the same place.

Hey, that's great. the e-mail I was given was jake@ottawa67s.com

I was using ottawacfl@ottawa67s.com

Okay, I'll try that

If that doesn't work, let me know.

For that matter...Let me know if it works, too. :wink:

Details to come “next week”.

The wait is almost over. Construction crews are applying the finishing touches to the REDBLACKS Stadium Preview Centre and next week, we’ll have news for you on season seat pricing and your appointment date/time for choosing seats.

[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGPNARZAC-Q&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CGPNARZ ... e=youtu.be[/url]

So did you get your e-mail about your appointment date?

You should have an e-mail letting you know. Mine is for Nov. 20th I would say they start about the 2nd week of November.

Yup, was Nov 8 - of course when I am away. Working with the ticket coordinator now to see what we can do (maybe I'll just call in).

Now... North side or South side...

No nothing back from that email either, the first email was in Sept and I tried the email above over a week ago.

Cripes...

Well now that the website has finally been brought to date, they display this address as a contact: fan@ottawaredblacks.com.

I have a "personal account representative" (be jealous :wink: ). I'll send you his address in a private message.

I'm surprised this is so complicated for you. :?