Season Tickets 2007

i bought season tickets this year :cowboy: did anyone else buy or renew there tickets? I think this will be the year we will win a playoff game :rockin:

I was fortunate enough to get season tickets for christmas this year. i have attended regularly for the past few years, but didnt have any season tickets till now. heres hoping the boys can get us that home playoff game we have wanted since, what is it 1988?, oh well, just happy to be there for every game this coming summer.
GO RIDERS!!!

sounds great good to see your supporting the team you like , try convincing friends to join you in buying season ticketes …
the riders need a new stadium what do you think … the fans deserve to have one !!! :thup: :cowboy:

well actually 2 other friends from work are in on this :wink: up in 204 front rail :stuck_out_tongue: i went to most of the games last year, but we feel that having season tickets makes us feel more like the 13th man :rockin:

well im turning 18 in two weeks and every bday i am "surprised" with another present filled with my RoughRider letter informing and congradulating me on my purchase of season tickets, this will be my 12th season with season tickets i've been goin to the games since i was in kindergarten :rockin:

Yeah I agree we do need a new stadium because reports say that our field is the worst out of all 8 stadiums.Ricky williams got hurt because of our hard turf and I attend Balfour redmen and everytime we go there to play its very rough.

Yeah I agree we do need a new stadium because reports say that our field is the worst out of all 8 stadiums.Ricky williams got hurt because of our hard turf I attend Balfour redmen and everytime we go there to play its very rough.