Season Ticket Renewal

Will the cats be sending out a renewal form like they did last year?

Also, last year I got a Christmas card as well but not this year=(

What the cats should do is have a pick your seat day. The problem with picking a seat is that you don't know what it is like until you are actually in the stadium. There should be a day when you can come to the stadium and sit down in all the seats. Just a thought.

After reading other posts, I see why the cats aren't really advertising the season ticket options because my seats just went up $12/game if i get the early bird, to me it seems like the cats are flipping us the bird

You (or anyone for that matter) can give me a call anytime and we can arrange a time to take a tour of IWS for possible seat locations. I can be contacted at kwalsh@ticats.ca or 905.547.2287 ext. 239.

Hey KEV...it's NEW YEARS EVE :wink:

Get out and PARTY!!!! :rockin: :rockin:

You can sell the "Season's" in the New Year for 1% Less. :thup:

Interesting concept, the prices say "Includes GST and Entertainment Tax"

20,000 Season Ticket holders at $300 average each... The team just saved $60,000 by including the GST into the pricing.

By no means am i complaining but i just find it very interesting, did they know this ahead of time or is it pure co-incidence?

Hey Kevin,

I may have to take you up on the offer as I may need to look for less exspensive seats!