Season Ticket Holders

Will they credit season ticket holders with the games that will not be played?

Administrative Phone: 905-547-CATS (2287)

Please let us know what they say when you call them.

1 Like

They credited my account for the 3 missing games the next day after the shortened season announcement. I didn't even have to ask. I did email my rep and he confirmed it for me.

1 Like

ok thanks
will call tomorrow

I talked to them a few weeks ago and was told the money will be credited for 2022. They won’t offer a refund but might do so if asked.

1 Like

I was told I can get the credit for 2022 or get a refund. I could not use the credit directly for Grey Cup tickets ( different accounts) but could get a refund then buy Grey Cup tickets, but all those details are on hold until the league confirms a start date.

1 Like

I think a more interesting question is what will they do with all the season ticket holders when it comes to limited capacity and how will they decide who gets to attend and what will they do regarding refunds or credits in this case?

If they are not playing home games until September then they might not have to deal with having to choose. It all depends on what the capacity restrictions will be by Labour Day.
Is they only allow 6000 for example, my guess is they ask season ticket holders to list their preferences for what games they want and then run a lottery and make sure everyone gets access to the same amount of games.
I'm sure they can look to what the NFL did last year for examples. I am also 100% sure refunds or credits will be issued if needed.

2 Likes