Season Ticket Holders Should Get Rebate On Last 3 Games

Its obvious that Obie has ritten off the remainer
of the season.
He is now stock piling canadians for next year.
So if we are going to watch a subpar remainer
of the season we should be getting a rebate on
our tickets.

Any comments?

none printable.

I love how some are going to use this Winnipeg trade as a sign that Obie has given up.

The writing is on the wall, you just have
to read it!! or watch it Saturday.

Well it was a silly trade in the end: Obie should have demanded Gavin Walls as soon as Tom Canada proved unhealthy. A draft pick will do no good for 2008. So you cant blame fans for feeling Obie has given up on 2008.

Your getting a rebate next year. What team, in any league would do this? Give it a rest.

Leaf fans should get a rebate for the last 40 years.

Gimme a break!

But every other team has made the playoffs at least once in the last 4 years except Hamilton.

It won't be much of a rebate anyways since they will jack up the prices again.

I'm assuming you realize that's ridiculous and are just looking to get some excitement on this thread.

It won't be much of a rebate anyways since they will jack up the prices again.
8) They wouldn't dare !!!
 That would be committing franchise suicide  !!!

Three good reasons I should not get a discount 1) Winnipeg 2) Montreal 3) Calgary, all worth the price of my ticket.

Are you even a season ticket holder to begin with because you seem to post on every home game day thread…during the game

Are you even a season ticket holder to begin with because you seem to post on every home game day thread.....during the game
ZAP!

I was a seasons ticket holder last year
but i moved out of town or i would have
been this year.
But i feel for those who have them this
year.
They keep raising the prices but the
product on the field has not warrented it.

So if we are going to watch a subpar remainer of the season we should be getting a rebate on our tickets.
Well I guess when you meant 'our tickets' you meant 'everyone elses' tickets

YES, DEFINITLY

That's mighty big of you and all but for me (and I only speak for me) I'll work out my own rebates.
I do admire your stance though, not many would go to all the trouble of sitting at their computer, turning it on and making a post on a message board.
Such conviction and determination is rare these days.