Season Ticket Holders Revolt....

Ockham!!

I'm with you ....

Lets (our troops)storm the field next bad call against us and get them!!!

I've been around for a while. This team kinda reminds me of the old Argo Teams. Back then they got all good press, won in the preseason, then stunk the place out in the regular one. Yep this year's version of the Cats are actually just Argos of old. I really wonder if Marshal recognizes pro football talent. Winning is about team work, practice and improving each and every game. What I see is the same old same old. Poor tackling, limited offensive schemes, and one really lousey kicker who just never hits the ball square.

I enjoy the game day experiences at the cats games but ultimately i want to see a winner. I want to see new talented players perform. Have the cats gone the way of the Leafs. Are they signing the old stars of the past who are on the downward spiral as far as talent goes. Lets recruit some good young ready to go players. And above all, lets see some agressive tackling.

Bang on D. R.!

LEAFS S...K

I for one am not renewing next year unless things change fast. I'm a long time fan but I cannot sit at that stadium and watch this team loose any more. The blackouts have been lifted, I'll drink cheap beer and watch them loose on my couch!

A fed-up fan

we lose on the last play of the game and your talking 0 -18 ??? we didnt have our most valuable asset on Offence last night and we lose on the last play of the game . In my mind that`s not terrible .

How do we Make a Point with Bob and Staff Down at the Head Office..

By not buying Season ticket and Flex Packs.

This is are only Power our Buying power.

This Tell them We want Winner..
Games days are great Untill we lose.

I have loved this Team Since I was 8 Years old that was 22 years ago..

I want to come back next season .
But unless things Change Meaning the Playoffs...

I can't see spending 500.00 to Renew my Seat in box J.

If Things Don't Get better
I can Stay home and Watch it on TV.

if We can Make the Playoff I will be back in Seat Next Season..

The BUCK STOP HERE

Bob the Ball is our Court Now....

brox 331 wrote:

I never said that I would stop supporting the team. I would make it to each and every game because I have been a Ti-Cats fan for all of my life and will forever be a Ti-Cats fan and a CFL fan. I just want to send a message to the ownership that I am not happy with the way things are going with this club. [b]How else are we, the fans, going to get the message across to the ownership?[/b]
Arent you posting on the forum? We know the team reads it.

I'm not saying we are going 0 and 18
I do have faith

But Next year I will not be going down to the stadium, I've invested to much money in this team and I've decided the best seat is at home

If we don't win Next Week..
We Should All Meet at Ticats Head Office for a Protest.. if we can get 5,000 Season Ticket Holders out they will Notice it...

people keep talking about game day experience?
can someone tell me what that is?
I've been a season ticket holder for more than just the Bob years and besides the tiger vision(nice and all but doesn't bring me to the game)
I find that the goings on at the stadium is no diferent than it was before Bob took over(except the fact that the concessions have gotten a lot worse)
now I'm one that attends the game for the game so maybe I'm missing something in and around the stadium but with this being the last year of the traditions club and my ticket due for a substantial price increase you can promise me all the cold beers,warm hot dogs you want if the team continues to perform the way it has over the past year plus(or as its known in our section the Marshal Mistake era)I will have to seriously rethink weather or not i will re up my tickets next year
We have the talent these guys have proved it on other teams,the management(coaching) of that talent is were our problem is

Oh jeez gimme a break, Whats next? "I want a refund for all the jumbo dogs Ive purchased over the years?".