Season Prediction 9 and 9

LOL!! Did I actually write that?? Eeesh. Musta had a few beers in me. “Ares”—good god.

Seems it only took me 20 minutes to evaluate this team at the start of the season. The Cats still show the same weaknesses, poor pass defense, they give up the long ball, no desire to put teams away when they have a chance, dropped passes in key situations. Yes when they want they can play but something is missing with this team. If they don't bring it next week against the argos they are not going forward this season.

Sadly they should have pulled Kevin in the 2nd half. Clearly he was not at his best as his passes were off quite a bit and those times when he was on the mark, the receivers failed to catch the ball. This was a game that should have been put away.

BC's best plays in the game were the long passes in man coverage, and the dump off pass which in the forth quarter became almost predictable. Just don't know why the Cat defense never adjusted to it.

http://blogs.dallasobserver.com/sportatorium/Carnac.jpg

For those about to rock, we salute you.

Yours,

Kreskin and Oui-Oui :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is'nt that Carnac the Magnificient and NOT The Amazing Kreskin???

This is the best 9-9 team in the league.

8)

It is.

He’s Carnac.

I got the “we” of the salute covered,

LMAO

;)

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

It’s not a twenty one game schedule.

Another five hundred record is disappointing. However, all will be forgiven with a strong performance in the playoffs. For success I see three keys: Cobb to stop dancing and hit the holes, DBs to not give their receivers so much space off the line, and the OC to keep the vanilla syrup out of the game plan.

Hi there Ticats fans!

Well congrats to the Ticats this season! This is one of the most improved teams in the CFL. I remember the great Ticats teams of old with the likes of Faloney, John Barrow, Henley... With a few tweaks here and there, you may just have the makings of another great team!

Looks like there is greater equity in the league this year, especially in the East, and any team can beat any other team any given weekend. One way or another, the Als await the winners of next weeks' semi-final. Our team has run hot and cold this year, so we'll see which teams make it to the East Final. It should be an exciting finish to a great season.

Best of luck! And as you say Oskee-Wee-Wee, Oskee-Waw-waw!!!!

Where have you been??? the question was how will they finish the season which include, the playoffs and the Grey Cup …it is a 21 game season - 9 Regular season wins, 2 playoff wins and the Grey Cup
so …My prediction of 12-9 is valid and still stands

Ah…that’s your logic. Try telling that to the Eskimos or Blue Bombers. Actually, using your logic it’s a twenty three game schedule.

Here’s some helpful info for you: Ellipsis - Wikipedia http://www.cfl.ca/schedule/year/2010/time_zone/0