Season Opener.....Riders against Ticats

Hard to believe but with the statistics the riders had even playing second and third string QBs they should have won the game

Well, Hamilton’s received kick run back for a touchdown imo was the difference in an otherwise tough, tight game.
You know, when Harker was driving the team (50 yards) and a 1ST. Down knocking on the Hamilton End Zone near the end of the game, and he was pulled for some stupid Cody package on 1st. and 10…and didn’t work, was also IMO a game changer. That knocked out Harker’s momentum as he was faced with a 2nd and long…He was on a role…geeze!

Yep. And we saw that a few times last year also.

The Riders had the ball almost 19 minutes in the first half with only 3 pass completions for 18 yards, two of those completions for 17 yards were after the 3 minute warning. Riders O-line absolutely dominated that half.

Yes I was a little surprised they all but abandoned the run in the second half. I guess the turn over on downs likely took three off the board as well. Either way all things considered I thought the o showed a bit of promise if only they can capitalize with majors

Yup…and we knew ST was a concern out of the gate. They lost a pile of their ST leaders.

A couple duds inside the red zone doesn’t help though. Mac got way too cute there. Just try hammering it in…if it goes nowhere, then try. Frustrating to the OL to see that…

The one play call that I question was the draw on 2nd and 12 just their side of midfield before the half. What were they trying to line it up between the posts for umm … the punt?