Searching for wherebouts of players

Well, I guess you’ve proven me wrong. I just really feel he wanted to get known. There were topics about him with the Redskins as well.

The Rams have Jackson, and the Skins have Portis, Cartwright, and a couple other backs. It’d be easier for him to make the Rams and play. Jackson can’t carry a full load yet, Jesse would get some time.

Speaking Of Amerson, Does anybody know if he can come back??? or his where abouts these days??

He was at Training Camp the other day, as a spectator. He wont be back anymore, we’ve heard the last of Archie on the field I’m afraid.

i cant stand hearing that he wont be back… jeez thats so misfortunate, he use to be the rolling stone of our reciever corps, well i wish him luck on his recovery and maby he could help our receivers this year as coach or mentor…

I must say MIller91, you really just don't understand this situation. Lumsden is a home town boy, hes pretty much guaranteed to get alot of attention here. Second, making an NFL practice roster is no easy task. I guarantee you that 50-70% of the CFL players would give their left arms to get anywhere near the cash pratice squad players make. Lumsden making the practice squad would be a huge accomplishment for him. he would gain more experience, sharpen his skills and maybe even crack the active roster, even if its only as a backup or ST player. You wouldnt be making such a fuss if he came back in perfect shape and showed up Ranek to take the starting spot would you? Of course not. And as you said "use him for trade bait" imagine he came back and was traded, became a success, and made us look silly, wouldnt you feel slightly stupid after being so angry in the first place about him? Of course you would.

Have a good day and remember
Theres nothing wrong with making more money :wink:

i doubt that, theres that self confidence factor, i wouldnt wanna live my life knowing im gunna be a person whos always second, or third string… theres player who have that sense of i need to start and want to feel good about where i play and how i do it, how fans appriate them. thats why they play up here in the CFL… so ill have to disagree with you on this one…

No, I wouldn’t feel stupid, as we have two great running backs, and the other team can deal with the hometown hero. I would take Ranek or Holmes over Lumsden anyday. Making the practice roster of an NFL team isn’t as hard as you think for a CFL player, it’s a matter of staying on it. I think practice rosters are useless in NFL, as you are released and resigned every other day. Hell, if he makes the NFL good for him, but I don’t expect it to happen, and I don’t get peoples infatuation with money. It’s the root of evil. Honestly it is, I mean sure I like money, but I’d rather earn my money, instead of getting somebody to give it to me. It’s not a matter of making more money, it’s a matter of HOW he’s making more money. I used to be a Lumsden supporter, until it clicked in as what was going on. Lumsden does NOT want to be here, he would rather earn money on a bench.

Why are you so sure jessie wont make the NFL.Did you see what he did in the senior bowl last year.Im not posative but i think he had 5 carries for 45 yards.If given the oppurtunity who knows what he could do.Seems like you have an issue with him succeeding,I hope he goes and tears up the NFL,and makes the big PAYCHEQUE.Like everyone wants to do,if your a football player the NFL is where you want to play.