Sean Whyte - Seriously?

This is classic Sean Whyte.

Rouges, shanked punts, constantly giving the opposition the chance to come back in the game.

Nothing new.

I'm more concerned with the awfulness that is Ryan Dinwiddie as a playcaller. No sense of how to consistently attack a team's vulnerability, just locked into his stupid dink-and-dunk crap that he returns to like a child's safety blanket.

There has been tons of negative stuff on this Forum the past couple of years with the P/K offensive coverage for the Alouette who returns the P/K. Looking at SASK today, I was impressed by the blocking which assisted the returner to access addition yardage. On a couple of occasions, the return guy was protected with a wedge. I can't ever recall seeing our team use this wedge technique. It appears we tend to leave the returner alone without much organized offensive blocking. I thought SASK had an organized approach to K/P blocking. With Ottawa, I thought they had the better K/P game. WE were getting too many single points, giving up field position.

Sorry friends, the above post should have been imprinted on the site that was focused on the fact of cities names imprinted on players sweaters.

Again sorry these two posts represent data that was intended for the CFL site. I guess I’m having a bad dayt!

Seriously! :wink:

No problem.
It even happened to me once; I think I was six and half.

At least there is a reason for Dinwiddie's issues. AS the season goes on he seems to be improving bit by bit and now has a support system to help.

Whyte started the season looking much improved, and seems to be regressing.

Besides, I can worry but lots of issues and they seem to shuffle up and down the list ranking their importance/severity.

2 more rouges tonight. Pippin just gave the Redblacks 60 yards.

He's a terrible directional punter, always has been.

Start of 4th quarter and ... he puts it inside the 10; mysterious ways.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day. :wink:

Only an old fashioned analogue clock. :lol:

He also had an illegal kickoff cause the ball went out of bounds! Because of that, the Redtacks started on their 45 yard line! :thdn: Whyte actually had a 100 yard game :oops:

Ode to Sean Rouge, aka Pippin le Red

Pippin le Red, you make me blue
My continuing hair loss, it's on you
You raise my hopes
You break them in two,
When Rod Black explains, you're pinning them deep
It must be a dream, yes I am asleep
The ball's in the end zone, now I wake up
Another 35 yards, we've given up
For Trestman, Hawkins, Popp and Higgins
You're the main guy, the dude, the friend of master Baggins
And for that, should they be thanked,
When the punt is once again shanked?
And when the 42 yard line seems so far away,
That uprights won't be split, no fraggin' way,
It's time for Bud, Stella and Crown
To work their magic, and sorrows to drown.
Sean oh Sean, you were once Whyte,
Rouge is your colour, I've seen the light.

Ode to Sean Rouge, aka Pippin le Red

Pippin le Red, you make me blue
My continuing hair loss, it's on you
You raise my hopes
You break them in two,
When Rod Black explains, you're pinning them deep
It must be a dream, yes I am asleep
The ball's in the end zone, now I wake up
Another 35 yards, we've given up
For Trestman, Hawkins, Popp and Higgins
You're the main guy, the dude, the friend of master Baggins
And for that, should they be thanked,
When the punt is once again shanked?
And when the 42 yard line seems so far away,
That uprights won't be split, no fraggin' way,
It's time for Bud, Stella and Crown
To work their magic, and sorrows to drown.
Sean oh Sean, you were once Whyte,
Rouge is your colour, I've seen the light.

Post of the Year. :lol: :thup:

Kudos to Sean Whyte for his strong performance yesterday.

The fans in section Y1 took notice, and Sean tossed them a ball.

Phil : I enjoy your artistic ability. Indeed I am impressed with all your comments. I agree that Whyte gave a strong performance yesterday. He was 4/4 on FGs. Kicked at 44.6 yards. His longest FG is 49 yards and, the Als website has him hitting on 86.5% on FG. He is shanking less this year. He may not be Justin Medlock but, he is moving ahead statistically and, he is officially credited with one STT this season. This is progress! I suspect he might be using the gym regularly. I believe I should have included Whyte on the kudo list in a post I made.

C'est chic de ta part de le souligner. :thup:

Whyte a eu une assez bonne journée au bureau, mais on a pu constater que quelques bons retours de bottés (2 bottés d'envoi, surtout) étaient dus au fait que ses bottés n'ont pas assez d'altitude. N'eût-été de quelques plaqués admirables (Jonathan Beaulieu-Richard et Darryl Townsend, entre autres), les retours de bottés adverses auraient pu être plus coûteux.