Sean Taylor

I don't know if its been mentioned but what a tragedy. 24 years old just coming into his prime. It is unbelievable that a class act like him gets shot while a guy like Pac-man Jones is still alive. I just wanted to send my condolences.

yea, and don't forget, last year darren williams (i am not 100% sure of his name so correct me if i'm wrong) cornerback for the denver broncos, died last season in a drive by :frowning:

he was what 27 or 24, maybe younger?

my thoughts and prayers go out to Sean Taylor's family and team mates. :cry:

woah does any1 remember the hit he put on Brian Moorman in the pro bowl!!!

This is just so sad, another young brotha trying to do to the right thing, I understand he had gotten in some trouble but was really following the rules of his punishment and that he also had a daughter that he adored and that he also had a fiance. I hope they find the murderer(s) and lock them up for good…good ridance.

although i am a giants fan and naturally hate the redskins, i never like to see anything like this happening to anyone. a young father and a hell of a player, it is a shame to see this happen. i hope they find the person(s) that did this so his family can feel some justice.

Darrent Williams was also 24 when he was killed on New Year’s Day. Both events are tragic.

Yes, I do remember the hit on Moorman. LMAO The biggest hit in the Pro Bowl since they piped in Don Ho’s “Tiny Bubbles” sometime in the 70s. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

My thoughts to all Redskins fans, players, and to the Taylor family.

Oski Wee Wee,