Scouting Improvement: lost in the shuffle

Early reports from Training Camp suggest that we've come a long way in our scouting and player recruitment process. I reflect upon the string of new QB's that have rolled in and out of town. Contrast that experience to this years team. Mid year last season we added Eakin. Now this Williams kid looks to have a real shot. There's been so much focus on league contraction, and I get the sense that the improvements we're making in player recruitment are sliding under the radar. Long term success in this area will ensure big things for many years. Looking good...

I have to agree with you. It's clear there has been a major improvement in this area and it's obvioulsy an on-going process. I'm really excited about some of the guys we've brought in to camp.

Great to see the results of the upgrades to our scouting staff…the recent re-arrival of Mike McCarthy is a welcome addition to our recruitment Stateside moving forward…

Oski Wee Wee,

I can't wait for the season to start, reading all the training camp reports, I think we're going to be a hell'uva team this year.