Scott Mitchell says "team and fans should get upset&quo

Sorry but the thread title led me to the wrong conclusion about which article was being quoted.

Sorry but the thread title led me to the wrong conclusion about which article was being quoted.
Its ok, we understand. You're just an angry person.

No, no need to apologise. it being a Scott Mitchell article still makes it on topic I think.

Here’s the other article:

This Cat is spittin’ mad: Nasty insults about the city of Hamilton raise the fur on Cat president’s back

teams do it all the time posting a newspaper article on the dressing room,through the press. theyre just trying to spark some interest i'm not worried about it. i am not crazy though about the rant about the refs.

Anger has nothing to do with a misleading thread title especially when there are 2 thread titles about the same subject and only one of them is actually representative of the thread contents

Teams do this in the dressing room all the time I agree. I'm not even sure it really belongs there but it is a normal practice. The rant in the paper is directed at people like me who are angry with the team. Guess what, I'm more angry at them than I was before because of their lame effort on defecting pressure off the team.