Scott Coe a looker for Taman?

Well has we all know by know the Stamps gave the boot to Scott Coe. Now he has had some good seasons in Calgary and is the type of player most teams would like. Good in the public eye for the team, and dedicated player. only concern would be cap room as we have th definition of ZERO and well our SP teams could always use work and i would much rather see him take other the job of linebacer over guys like mckinley, and that other fool we put in around mid season.

Any thoughts?

what fool we put in mid season?

cam hall.

I still think they should have kept Corey Jenkins. The guy had the potential to be a star but Berry couldn't be bothered to try and teach him anything they just cut him instead

agreed jwnkins got shafted cuz he was twice the backer then hall. but coe is a good lb and is worth a shot.

I think he was making pretty good coin in Calgary and he wouldn't be starting here as long as Charlton is back so he'd have to sign for a lot less I would think.

Cam Hall was there from the beginging of the season and put up 77 tackles, four knockdowns and two sacks in his FIRST year hear. He will be even better this season. We really dont need to replace this guy at all... I would like to see a long term contract done actually...

Bombers very well could have the best linebackers in the league... between us and TO i would think...

Between us and BC for best defensive line... therefore we have the best front seven in the CFL... we don't need to mess with that

true but scott coe could potentially be a dpecial teams threat and well i did prefer jenkins alot more so then hall.

What did you prefer about Jenkins over Hall? His attitude or his penchant for being completely out of position about half the time?

and cam hall was any better? jenkins had more speed, better contact, and could actually get to a ball.

Much better, actually. That's why he's on the team and Jenkins was cut. Hall's a way better cover guy than Jenkins. And he got better as the year went on. I for one am quite happy to have Hall Ike and Barrin as our starters.

IMO...Jenkins and Coe can look elsewhere.

two things people forget he was taught how to sing o Canada in winnipeg when he was a child so a ratio buster and home town fan fav (not to mention a few more tix bought by family and friends to see him.... sure not tons but evrey ticket counts in the cfl)

No doubt about it, Coe's birth certificate is a huge asset for him, but do you take Barrin off the field to put Coe in? Not something I would do. Another thing Coe's nationality does is boost his price...

I THINK SCOTT WOULD TAKE LESS "COIN" TO PLAY FOR HIS HOME TOWN AND WE NEED SOMEONE LIKE HIM ON SPECIAL TEAMS, SINCE KYRIES IS GONE AND CAM HALL HAS A LOT OF UPSIDE AS WELL. I ALSO AGREE THAT RELEASING JENKINS WAS A MISTAKE.

Sure...he might come here for less. BUT, do you really think he'd come here to only play special teams? Because unless something tragic happens to Barrin Simpson, that's the only time he'll be on the field. He's a MLB, and can't play in Hall or Charlton's spot.

If all you wanted your linebacker to do was chase down the quarterback then Jenkins was okay for that but that was about it. He did not understand position and he could not cover receivers. Not sure what games you Hall bashers were watching if any at all but just go back to last years Grey Cup as he was probably the best linebacker on the field.

I'm not a hater I think Hall is ok but I thought they should have made more of an effort to teach Jenkins.