score predictions montreal game next week?

oh what the heck..

any suggestions?

MTL 1
HAM 0
MTL WIN BY DEFAULT! :lol:

46-10 Montreal.

56 Als
0 Bungling Buttheads

45-3 Montreal Calvillo 35-40 for 600 yds

well, at least you didn't predict that Calvillo would break Dunigan's single game passing record of 713 yds.

CALVILLO 714 YRDS PASSING :oops: S
NO NEED TO RUN THE BALL

LIKE THE OLD TUNA COMMERCIAL SEZ

SORRY CHARLIE…

In Montreal...

Als 3,478
Cats 17

An Argo-Cat fan

With Creehan...Bellefeulle, and poor tired looking Charlie...( I really do feel bad for him ), we unfortunitly are going to be slaughtered.

you are being too generous to us--- remember we have to run the ball for a touchdown
in the bubble which is hamilton the passing touchdown has not yet been discovered.
maas had problems last year - printers this year... is it always the QB or is it just possible that our play selection is very very suspect

8) Let's just say it won't be pretty !! The TiCats are regressing each week and I don't see anything to be optimistic about at all anymore !!!

Als 33
Ti-Cats 22

Maybe we will get a brake and they will black it out :oops: :oops:

Cats will announce an interim Head Coach Tuesday and the Cats will win 31 - 29.

Otherwise 39 - 13 Als.

No Comment :frowning:

Montreal 38 Hamilton 10

Printers throws his first TD pass in the last minute of the game against a montreal defense consisting of third stringers

Montreal W
Hamilton L

Ham 37
Mont 27

Sorry, just a fan. Hopeful fan.

Ok the spread is 11 for montreal and the total points are 51.5.
I think williams can move the ball but a/c ate up the cats d last time so I think he can again especially without bradley who was playing well.
als 46- 22.

Too many holes in this leaky boat on off./def/and coaching! Hope Williams is superman in disguise... Als buy 17