Schultz Says Riders by 18 points??

But you could say the same thing last year. Every couple of years it’s the same statement - the team needs to "gel ", this year it was about the same offense as last year and it was the defense that needed to improve.
The coaching staff were supposed to make the team better, it was never supposed to be about the coaches "gelling " or getting used to each other or getting used to the players.
So far the team is not as good as last year, and other teams have improved, it’s as simple as that.

Hold on thare… He played OL for the blew team. This hardly qualifies him as either a good dude or, an expert at anything. :cowboy:

EVERYBODY forgets the fact that George Cortez is the reason the Green Machine is doing so well . Look how well he did last year with a balanced offence with Avon and Burris he is a master that's why he is there to help get that Cup at home this year , I say Cortez gets his revenge buy ramming the ball down our throats and testing our at times weak secondary , sorry to say we are going to get smoked.......... :cowboy:

Yes, you could say the same thing last year because we had a new coaching staff then too. The fact that these changes are made so often is not a coaching, but a management issue as they changed the coaches three times in as many years. With new coahes come new approaches, new playbooks and new terminology to learn. Like it or not all this change takes time to adjust to.

The reason why Saskatchewan and B C and even Toronto to a limited extent has not had Hamilton’s concerns is because they have had much the same coaches and personnel from year to year. Familiarity is better for breeding consistency.

I think it’s a bit early to determine how good this team is compared to last year. I would suggest waiting until at least Labour Day before you draw any kind of conclusions.

Our defense is weak and we are going up against the number 1 offense. This could be ugly…but I hope not.

The Boys at TSN including Chris Schultz feel that Hamilton will be the huge underdog in this game, Schultz says by 19 others say more especially if Durant plays and he is okay to go. It almost sounds like Hamilton Tiger-Cats shouldn't even show up for the Game they are so lopsided against the Riders and will get blown out big time?

I believe though that anything can happen on any given day in the CFL and if the Cats play hard, play as a team and not take stupid penalties this team can win! In a back to back home and home series against the best team in the CFL right now the Riders it would be huge if the Cats could pull out a win in Regina and return to Guelph next week for the counter match!

EAT EM RAW TIGER-CATS, NOW IS THE TIME TO SHINE IN REGINA!!!

Schultz isn't a player or coach on either team so he has no control over anything that will happen, so why do you give a crap about anything he predicts?

Making a fuss and a thread over some retired players prediction seems like a giant waste of time and emotion.

At any rate, it should be one f....n interesting game. Can't wait for it.

Schultz can go suck a watermelon!