Schultz picks the Riders

I hope the ticats as a team are as cocky about this week as their fans are. Something tells me they just might be.

i like it lets be the under dog all the way to the cup!!!!!! who cares what anyone says!!

It's not disrespect just someone who has no clue what he's talking about
8) That quote could also apply to the many so called experts on this site !!!! :roll:

Not to worry! Schultzie pick the Argos last week, maybe having him pick the opposition is a good luck charm. If our guys play the same intense, mistake free football this week as they did last week we'll chalk up another win.

If you don’t like it… don’t friggen comeback, we didn’t ASK you to come post in the Cats forum

you speak like you have some ownership of this site. You are a “guest” here, just like myself.

“WE” didnt ask you to come post on CFL.CA either.

Someday I hope to be as smart as FootballYou Bet.... Maybe five or six more beers may do it. lol

Out of all of the guys on the TSN panel, I do like Shultzie the best. It should be a hard fought game. I expect to see a lot of screen and halfback go optains to Jessie on Saturday....and the Cats will win this one.
Cheers

only if they be okeefes extra old stock 8)

That’s how I see it too. :thup:

That makes no sense at all. Saskatchewan voted Conservative. (unfortunately…Harper is a crazy man, and is dating Bush on the side)

You guys are really too upset over this. He's picking us by 1 POINT. That means he probably had a hard time deciding. I agree with the posters who said 1 game doth not a season make. The Ticats have shown flares but it's never been consistent. They can prove me wrong but until then, it would just be intelligent to pick against them. The Rider defense held MOP candidate Joe Smith to 27 yards on 13 carries.

Glenn plays for Winnipeg, Spike. :slight_smile:

You realize we have no reason to be arrogant or cocky after one game right? No matter how fantastic a win it was, it was only one week. When we put a string of wins together, then we have reason to brag and be arrogant.

Until then, leave the brash, inane, cockiness and arrogance to the Riders and Lions.

How you could not include the Stamps in that comparison baffles me. They're always GC champs in June and July.

The Riders have been living up to their arrogance right now though.

Sorry, I guess Stamps fans can be put into that category too. I go more by forum posts, and we never really get a lot Stamps coming on the Ticat forums, so it’s tough to say.

And it’s true, the Riders have been living up to their arrogance. Don’t forget how it feels to be on the bottom though!

Yes, I remember the bottom very well…not fondly…

Sorry to troll over here, but I wanted to throw in my two cents. Yes, Schultz is not a guy I would make my Proline picks from, but I wanted to mention DJ is not our main weapon. He was one of many, it's a area we are finally deep in, problem is the current QB situation. Don't forgot we have Dominquez back in great shape, Fantuz is literally fan-tastic and let's not forget our soon to be NFL'er Adarius Bowman, who is currently trying to prove something to the NFL (would have went 1st round in the 2008 NFL draft if it wasn't for that little..ahem..indiscretion) but we still have to get the ball to these guys, and there in fact lies a serious issue. Expect a ground game.

Printers looks like he getting into his stride, and Lumsden is gelling well with Casey. You can expect some sort of a game plan to try and neutrilize Lumsden after the Riders watched the T.O/Cats game film. Wow can Jesse ever tear it up, he's a fantastic RB.

Should be a really good game, I'm looking forward to it, I wish you all the best of luck!

neilca, that is not trolling. You make some very sensible comments.

You must forgive our euphoria over last week's win over the Blue team. That was the ultimate HIGH, after so many sad efforts. But, you are right, the potential is there for a very successful season, and if it continues with a win this week over the Green team, so be it.

Since home teams are usually granted a three point edge, Shultz picking us by one is basically saying that it's even odds who wins.

Shultz will see the light before this season is much older! Here's hoping both our teams play well on Saturday.

Shultz usually calls it pretty rationally. Sometimes he's right and sometimes he's wrong. I don't think we should get upset about it. However, sure he is underestimating the Cats passing attack.

I've heard alot about all our rookie receivers and how they can't be relied upon. Miles and Woodcock are not rookies and are very reliable. Mitchell and Cohen have been as reliable as they've been asked to be. We do know that Mitchell is a very good receiver already and a great one in the making.

Anyway, Obie signed the guys he believes can play. I like what he said in an interview in preseason, that experience doesn't matter if you haven't done much in the league; he'd rather have a team full of rookies who can fly around and really play (I'm paraphrasing).