Schultz Picks Cats to Win??

Chris Schultz of TSN in his weekly CFL picks has Tiger-Cats to Win over Winnipeg, I think it's the first time in over a year that Schultz has actually picked Hamilton to win a game?

I think many fans are waiting to see game by game with the Cats right now especially after beating Edmonton before the Bye Week and just coming away with a win by one point victory and almost losing that game.

The Tiger-Cats need to show their fans that they are for real and especially with key players back from injury perform again to a higher level and win games. The Tiger-Cats have all the potential to be a good young team if they can keep players from getting injured and play as a team from this point forward and not take stupid penalties that cost the team, play smart and play disciplined football and close out game's with a lead, all will certainly help the team to win football games.

EAT THE BOMBERS RAW TIGER-CATS!!!

A lab monkey could have made that prediction. But it is good to see that Shultzy has finally made a pick in our favor. I just hope we don't shoot ourselves in the foot and make this game close like Edmonton. We need to "Zip 'em up" .

Last time a team was in as bad a shape as Winnipeg. Lonie Glieberman was handing out beeds in the stands :wink:

The thing with Winnipeg is that the players themselves are starting to think the people running the team are a joke. There is a lack of respect between the players and those calling the shots. Pierce and Goltz both are very confused in relation to why they’ve been demoted. And they obviously have friends on the team who see their point of view, too. Then too, Burke is afraid to make decisions that the head coach should make (ex. who should start at QB), and publically admits that he is backing out of these situations…not something a leader worthy of respect does. And just this morning I read that Bomber players were criticizing the team on twitter for cutting RB Chris Garrett.

It didn’t help at all that Wade Miller did a horrible job in his news conference when he was introduced as the new head honcho for the Bombers. Im sure many of the players are thinking, “the organization is now being run by someone who can’t even read his own writing? You’ve got to be joking.”

Winnipeg scribes are writing that Pierce should start Friday, because Hall looks terrible in practice. Another kiss of death.

I fully expect a blow out in this one. Ticats 38, Bombers 6. Hall should be pulled after two quarters, or sooner. And the boos will be LOUD at Investor’s Group field.

Bruce13thMan also picks the Cats to win! :rockin:

8) Do you mean the kind of BEADS, that go around your neck ?? :wink:
  I well remember the Glieberman's handing out those beads to the fans in the stands !!

[quote="blue tees"]The thing with Winnipeg is that the players themselves are starting to think the people running the team are a joke.

It didn't help at all that Wade Miller did a horrible job in his news conference when he was introduced as the new head honcho for the Bombers. Im sure many of the players are thinking, "the organization is now being run by someone who can't even read his own writing? You've got to be joking."

8) I thought exactly the same thing as you did, after watching Wade Miller in his press conference.
  For a so called successful business man, he sure did not project a very good image, as far as his speaking abilities go,
  and he looked like he was a nervous wreck at that podium !!   <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

I was at that game and it was fun :lol: Was funny to see the girls on one side flash the crowd and in the other section the old marching band. One of the weirdest moments in CFL history.

Because the model of success is allowing your HC and GM spend 3/4 of the offseason looking for work in the States then go out and hire a staff with zero CFL experience then fire them 5 weeks and replace the HC who was the author of the entire mess to begin with.

Whenever you post I get this mental image

When you have nothing posting funny pics. is all you can do, I guess.

Holy sh*t a positive comment from TSN I can't believe it :lol:

We've seen this scenario many times before. The Cats are favoured to beat a heavily wounded team and the exact opposite happens. They better not take this game too lightly.

Mrs. Herb Tarlick...wow...I can hear her now..."Herb, Herb, mow the lawn or no nu-nums". :lol:

Here here ! Eye of the TIger it’s time to play catch up win the next BIG 2 W kick some a$$. 2:0 against Winterpeg :rockin:

[sarcasm]Gee, Shultz predicts a win for the Cats. That's a relief[/sarcasm]

Ham seems to have bad games against bad teams with green no experience QB's that never have another good game. Who the frig knows. :wink:

Glovesave wrote: Gee, Shultz predicts a win for the Cats. That's a relief
Is that a true sarcastic remark Glove or just plain and simple passive-aggressive? [i](have the passive-aggressive thing in my head right now, I've been called an internet troll who is passive-aggressive on another site, and while I probably am p-a no question, I think the sarcasm element fits in there somewhere as well. :wink: )[/i]

hmmm, i'm not I know the difference....i'll go with obvious and blatant sarcasm.

lol.. yah, things must be real bad in WPG for TSN to throw us a complement..

go Cats.. 52-0