Say it ain't so Mike Walker...

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/football/story/2008/08/27/walker-argonauts.html

• paul

Welcome back Mike…BOO-O-O-O-O-O-O-O-O.

Just in case I don’t make it there in person to boo you now that you s(uk)!

don’t forget that miles gorrell also works for the argos

miles s*ucks too

You can't tell in the photo whether he still has that big gold tooth

That's one big mean ugly dude....LOL!

Mike: Hey Burrato! Another two and out and I'm gonna shove this Gatorade bottle up your and stick Rich's underwear down your troat! You hear me Bi..."

LOL!

I think my favorite Mike Walker moment was when he ran down Matt Dunigan from behind for a sack in the 1988 All-Star game.

Too bad he's joined the forces of evil.

I know you guys are razzing Mike because he works for the blue team now ( thats to be expected) Ill tell you, though. Not only was he a great Ticat player, but the guy is an outstanding person. As a kid growing up in the 80`s. I used to hang out at the stadium and watch the practices. Mike, used to give me and my friends. Ticat hats, and get us autographs, let us meet the players. We used to talk football with him after practice. I have to tell guys, he was a great representative of a ticat player!!!

The best of luck in your new role, Mike, but never against the Ticats.

I don't really see what the big deal is, this happens all the time with every team. Just because a player suits up for a particular team, does not guarantee a spot with the franchise forever. I'm sure if the Ticats had offered him a chance to coach, he would jump at the idea.

Don't forget, we got the all-time Argo coach, Bob O'Billovich, as our GM, so it works both ways.

You Really Can Blame Mike for thing the job.
After all He did Play For Coach Stubler.

Just like all of us, the man has bills to pay. He's offered a job in football, he'd be insane to not take it.

An Argo-Cat fan

Mike Walker ,a underrated player in his day .
He and Grover were unstoppable,but Grover got all the ink,
Welcome back Mike!!!!

The third-greatest defensive tackle in Tiger-Cat history (behind Big Ang and Barrow) is an asset to the CFL. Great to see him back in the league, even if it is for Evil Incarnate. We shall see how the good ship Argossuc works with him...the orchestra is playing on the listing deck and the pleasantly-plump operatic diva is phlegm-clearing in the wings. LMAO

Oski Wee Wee,

The third-greatest defensive tackle in Tiger-Cat history (behind Big Ang and Barrow)
8) Aren't you forgetting Rock Perdoni there Russ !!! :wink:

How true, Tip! ROTFLMFAO :stuck_out_tongue:

Oski Wee Wee,

I'm sure if the Ticats had offered him a chance to coach, he would jump at the idea.
8) How true !!
 According to Mike Walker, he did talk to Obie about the DL coaching job during the off season, but John Kropke was eventually hired instead of Mike !!!

Walker said that he would have loved to have come back to the TiCats.  That was his first choice !!

So don't blame him now for joining the Argos.  If people want to throw the blame at someone, then throw it at Obie  !!!           <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

Kropke's resume doesn't look that bad though, he has CFL coaching experience and has played in the CFL for 9years and was also an all-star 4 times.

http://www.ticats.ca/page/john-kropke

Whats also interesting is we only have 1 scout?