Say it aint so Doug

I heard he got cut from a Major League Baseball team
because
He couldn’t find his bloody glove.

7 Likes

Yeah, O.J. totally butchered his shot at the majors. After his failed tryout he wrote a book entitled, “If I’d made it.”

2 Likes

You sound like your are either ignorant or in a cult .

1 Like

You have to like Flutie for sticking up for a friend .

Neither guy is a good candidate for Senate . Didn’t matter what side .

2 Likes

what cult would that be??

so you are just ignorant then .

1 Like

O.J. may have had a paper cut once but it was the ‘wife cut’ that got him into trouble.

about what??

I mean, like everyone else, I am ignorant about a lot of things, but to which are you referring?

The Buffalo Bills didn’t have the gonads to cut O.J. Simpson. Everytime the manager brought him into the office he noticed that O.J. was wearing his ‘lucky chainsaw’.

Walker would not be my choice but your political views and thread should not be here .

C’mon you created a whole thread about a mob who don’t like one side of politics and threw a legendary QB into some unwashed deplorable bag on some perceived notion you actually know the background of the opponent versus Walker or Flutie’s relationship with Walker who is willing to testify to his character .

So you are either in cult who loves propaganda spewed at them or you are ignorant to the issues facing people in Georgia .

Inflation not just here but in the US is out of control by the party in power and Biden who had both reps and senate

and you think

you are the rational one for saying Flutie is disappointing .

I’m disappointed in YOU .

3 Likes

Isn’t this exactly the problem here? Flutie may have been a great CFL football player, but defending Walker’s character makes him an idiot and means that he has no character or sense of what is right.

Walker actively campaigned on a pro life platform while he knew he had caused and paid for several abortions. He also lied about the number of children he has fathered and even worse, does not financially support or even acknowledge most of them. A real deadbeat. He also has numerous kooky views on, among other things, UFO’s, evolution, vampires and werewolves. I wouldn’t trust this guy to put gas in my car. If Flutie supports this lying, cheating moron he deserves every bit of criticism he gets.

I have already agreed that party politics are irrelevant. The point is that Herschel should more likely be in an institution rather than elected office. If you support this lunatic I am calling you out no matter how well you used to chuck a piece of pigskin around.

Although this is a relatively fluffy thread, I also think you are being unduly harsh on FYB.

5 Likes

Ah,
I see now why Walker was hand picked and endorsed by Trump to run!

2 Likes

So he lies like every other politician … what’s new

just like

Warnock who uses the church and gets deals for his church , get’s into domestic issues and is accused of assault ,

throws out poor tenants for small payments of back rents

Was Warnock

not also involved with

antisemitic leaders for years

kinda like the Kanye antisemtic talk today …

1 Like

So, If Warnock was that bad,
I guess it really wasn’t a vote for Warnock
IT WAS A VOTE AGAINST TRUMP! :rofl:

3 Likes

Not all politicians lie all of the time. I know some that don’t. Even more surprisingly I know of some realtors that don’t always lie. Some politicians like Walker and Trump obviously lie all of the time. Don’t know much about Warnock or could care less. Even if he was kicking out tenants who weren’t paying their rent as you say, that is a far cry from telling another human being what they can do with their body. Especially when that missive was no doubt received on the tin foil hat channel. Warnock probably isn’t trustworthy as well and I don’t trust anyone on a prima facia basis that claims to be religious. But we were talking about Flutie’s unforgivable support of tin foil hat man, not Warnock.

1 Like

Walker was a mistake any reasonable candidate should have been a cake walk . I think there is some residual effect with Trump and people are tired of him but Walker was not a good candidate and needs to take the blame .

But even then it was close so if someone was more balanced they would have won .

But then I dunno the cities in the mid terms just like here seem to vote for liberals and democrats despite the issues .

That is concerning when someone with cognitive issues like Fetterman is elected or the issues with Arizona where the governor elect over saw the elections and there is major issues with counting the votes .

But I am one who says both the republicans and the democrats have corruption issues for years and the only reason

I liked Trump is he had taken both the old guard on and won .

His policies were actually good despite having a terrible personality and having no control over his words chosen but then I see Biden doing the exact same thing

and zero reporting on it on main stream media and that is what has me posting against the narrative that the other side is some wonderful saint like politician .

FTX crypto scandal with the DNC … twitter Hunter -Joe scandal and election interference and corruption should be concerning to anyone …

2 Likes

trump did not win anything.

1 Like

Unforgivable support that sounds so ridiculous

Knocking off the Clintons ( super DNC delegates cough cough ) and Bushes in 2016 on the way to the top was a big win for the USA .

it had taken a brash arrogant self loving etc etc to do it but it was sweet …

1 Like

I don’t believe that you are not for it against any party. Your posts make it obvious where your allegiances lie. I don’t see how anyone can support a pathologically lying, racist, sexually assaulting thieving creep like Trump but obviously some do and the things he is don’t bother them, just like Flutie wasn’t bothered by a complete lack of character.

And another right wing cheap shot at Fetterman, who suffered a stroke during the campaign. Thankfully Pennsylvania voters could recognize that even while he was recovering he was a better choice than the lieing cheating Carny known as Dr. Oz. Another Trump loss. Yawn.

And your made up scandals at the end are just that, made up. How about the real scandals such as that of Dan Snyder that are being shut down by Republicans because they don’t want to know the results, much like Trump always tried to do.

1 Like