Sato's goal at first CFL camp, via Japan, with Argos: Make a fine impression, earn a job

1 Like

I wouldn't mind seeing Sato on the game day roster to see what he can do on field goals from 40 yards in. Bebe has the leg for long ones and his punting is great. I've seen him shank too many like he did last Saturday over the years in Montreal. Also see RB Trey Williams has be signed, again after 5 years since the last time. Makes me wonder if White or Ouellette got nicked in the Calgary game. Or maybe they weren't impressed with Braverman's kick returning. I know I wasn't. With all the good Canadian receivers available now I don't think Braverman is needed as an extra receiver and just maybe Williams would be a better option at KR. We will have to see when the injury reports come out as to what the thinking is there.

1 Like

Injury reports show DE Shane Ray not practicing and OT Terry Poole in full practice. Maybe Poole comes in the O Line to go up against Winnipeg's vaunted pass rush. Argos do have options with their Canadian talent allowing them to do so.

1 Like

According to the CFL transactions Sato was released yesterday

1 Like