Saskatchewan vs Edmonton

You should know this saskargo, In the CFL, any team can beat any other team on any given day. look at hamilton vs toronto in the first game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the riders won just because we all know how good the esks play in regina right? Plus, Calgary's defence really showed our weaknesses.... Who knows what will happen with Lancaster behind the bench but all I know is that our offence better step it up and maybe score more than one touchdown.... it'll be an other long night and an other loss id they don't...

Oh and anyone who counts the riders out are idiots and haven't seen the esks play the last 6 quarters. Macocia better make some adjustments or we're going to blow once again! Eskimos fans deserve better.... we deserve to see our team play a full game at 110% and what better place to do it than in regina? A place where we've had difficulty winning the past couple years... It's time for the Esks to turn it around because we're all tired of the half ass job the coaches are doing and the crap effort we're showing on the field........... Let's go guys, we're paying you for a reason.

Thank you for an honest opinion.
It should be a good game. It is the CFL anything can happen
I just hope it is decided by the teams on the field. and not something stupid like a bad call or something

Nice post...Riders play Edm tough at home...I still feel Edm has the edge, who ever dominates the trenches will win.

Edm great defensive line against Riders great offensive line.......OR

Riders wanna be great defensive line against Edm wanna be great offensive line. :slight_smile:

Should be a great game!!!!

GO RIDERS!!

edmonton to win it by 3points

This will be the second most interesting game in week 13; we don't get to see the most interesting one.
Riders have a pretty good defence and Edmonton's offence (all passing, no running game, and weak O line) does not handle pressure D very well. However, they will score a reasonable number of points and I am not convinced that Sask can do the same against a defence that is much more of a challenge than the Bomber's was. I think Edmonton will win.

Now Billy good teams learn to even beat the ref calls thats no start the excuses okay!

He's just warming up the excuse book.

oh come on. I have NEVER blamed a game totally on the refs. find a reference where I have ever blamed a game on the refs, and you will win a million dollars

R&W2005…Billy might have a point… I reviewed a few of the posts, cant find any other than replay references.

So Billy, how long does the mIllion dollar offer stand for? :wink:

You are right Billy just do not start ha ha ha ha

haha. Well since neither the posts you are looking to find nor the million dollars that I am promising exist. Lets go with forever. Or about 30 seconds before my first ever post blaming the refs for a loss.

Well today I checked the stats and records column on this site. As I assumed, the Riders defense had the best pass 'D' in the league and the second best rush 'D'. I think the Rider D line will pressure Ricky Ray and disrupt his pass attack. Eskies won't reach 20 points. Crandell will move the offense and score over 30.

Riders win by 10.

If the riders are successful in shutting down the esks passing game then they should take this one.

riders4eva. I agree that our defence is good. But remember who is 1st in rush de, and 2nd in pass de. Unfortunetly its the Esks. Don't worry I have faith that our de can stop their Offence. I think our offence can score some points against their De. I worry how much though. Still predicting a Rider win though, it will just be a very tough one.

I think that the riders are going to be in trouble Our D has been scary good this year and the offense has too much talent not to get out of the funk they are in. Don't get me wrong they have had some big problems in the past two weeks especially but hopefully the boys pull it together. The talent difference should be way in the eskies favor. My biggest worry is the psychological factor that playing in Regina always kills us.

[quote]

Keep dreaming there big guy. Lets take a looksee at which teams have scored more than 30 points against the Esks this year, shall we? Okay...just give me a second here...ah, here it is. Montreal beat us 32-29, and...wait a minute...how can this be? that's the only time?!? oh no, I just realized that Montreal also has something that the Riders dont...a quarterback. shucks...better luck next time, eh riders4eva? :wink:

I'm predicting the Esks win and that all the Riders points come from Defensive turn overs and special teams. Riders offence won't score a single point. Other then Keith the Riders have no offence.

Crandle vs Montford and Jeanty....

Crandle will be sacked at least 5 times.

I wonder if that gay tailor (not that there's anything wrong with that) guy on those CFL commercials really did have a say on those jerseys?
Oh well, at least it will hide the mustard stains from the hot dogs. :wink: