Saskatchewan/Toronto game

SINGLE ON KICK OFFS EXIST YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FG!

score now 19 to 13 Sask

19 to 14 Sask

SHOW TIME BABY! TD RIDERS!

TG Sask

now it's 26 to 14, Riders are the better team and are running away with the game at the moment.

Talbot just got popped.

Toronto sure doesn't look like the Grey Cup champs, do they?

Actually, they look complacent and disinterested - kind of like the Esks did last year...

THEY DID at the END of the game!!!!!!!! :wink:

TD!!!! ARGOS!!!!

NOW IT'S 26 TO 21!

YEAH BABY!!! LET'S GO ARGOS!!!!!

GO BIG DOUBLE BLUE!!!!

Yeah, come on Argos!

As much as it pains me to cheer for a team from Toronto, I would love to see you shut these mouthy Rider fans up!

officials just gave toronto another big play

I guess Rider fans are never quiet...

;)

GAME STE AND MATCH!

27 TO 26 ARGOS!!!! TORONTO WINS!!! YEEHAA!!!!

CONGRATS TO BOTH TEAMS FOR A GREAT GAME!!!!

thank you for viewing and log out safely :wink: :smiley: :lol: 8)

oooh, tough one for the riders, a complete meltdown on defence, thats gotta hurt.

Oh and Arland Bruce is fucking god, I cant believe we didnt open the wallet in the peg for this guy, Taman you jackass.

SASK.......won the first 3 QUARTERS and the ARGOS......won the last seven minutes and the GAME..................even on an off night .....GREAT TEAMS , find a way to win........AND for those who say the reffing was bad.......IT WAS................in favour of SASK.........check how many penit...SASK.....got and compare that to the ARGO pen. total....................

AVERY, was just awlful.........2 fumbles [1 fumble resulted in a SASK.........TD..................his season totals are 15 yards on 8 carries.]

PAUL C........for SASK........was just awlful.........for SASK.....missing 3 FGS..........

ALLEN , had 220 yards passing.......3 TD passes.........NOEL, only missed 1 FG.....

ALLEN BRUCE , was my player of the game with 2 TDS.........PALMER scored the winning TD for the ARGOS......................... :lol: :smiley: :shock: :smiley: :lol:

UH
I only saw the 2nd half but since when do the penalitys have to come out even. Maybe Sask commited less....

NO the reffing was totally 1 sided in the first half......BUT ....SASK........played really well.........and the ARGOS sucked until the last 7 minutes............................except for NOEL P. and BRUCE.

WE WON.................. :lol: :lol: :smiley: :smiley:

the argos look great riders are injured and the LIons are Gonna Take That Grey Cup In 2005 lions and ti-cats in november

I’m looking forward seening the review booths that will be great to see
printers should be in hamilton uniform casey was interested but he has to wait until his contract ends with the lions Go ! :twisted: Lions Go !

YA! SURE…maybe SASK. shouldn’t miss 3 …FGS! :wink:

Casey wont play in Hamilton, and hamilton isnt going to the Grey Cup

Hey HT, did I do I good job or what?!?

mind you I did have some issues in the beggening that Sportsmen helped me out with.

YUP…great job! and thanks…I was glad I was at that game tonight…WHAT A GAME!!! :shock: :smiley: