Saskatchewan Roughriders Grey Cup Champs 2008

:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: :thup: Total domination. Just got back from Taylor )whoops Mosiac Field and saw the Riders destroy the BC Pussycats. For those who thought it was an aberration last year - welcome to reality.

I am sorry to say BC , your Qb situation is scary.

Riders Rule again
Lions Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:cowboy: :rockin: :cowboy: :rockin: :cowboy: :rockin:

Riders Rule
Leos Drool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, based on the first preseason game, clearly the Riders rose above the pack. Sure, Calgary beat Edmonton handily--but that was Edmonton. BC are favourites to win it all and, frankly, we owned then tonight. We can be cocky for another week at least!!

Preseason tells it all. LOL

wow quick judgement of greatness for a team wo lost its head coach, starting qb, top dlinemen, and top mlb.

FYB
Meet turkeybend!

FBM :stuck_out_tongue:

Far be it for me to rain on rider fans parade.

Gotta let rider fans enjoy it while they can, 18 and 23 yrs between cups is a long time.

Questionw

Who were the last two teams to win back to back cups?

Who were the winning QBs?

Flutie and Toronto is one

Edmonton with 5 is the other

Toronto needed Flutie to do it

Edmonton had Moon andor Dunigan for most if not all of their back to back wins. (damn failing memory, sigh)

And rider fans think they going to do it with who?

Which Rider fans?

Wow.

All of a sudden the most likeable fans in the CFL are becoming the most arrogant. I liked it better when the Riders were the loveable losers.

Argo fans suddenly aren't looking that bad.

So...you understand that Turkey isn't exactly the average Rider fan, right?

You don't? Didn't think so...

I can understand your very happy about winning, and most of your posts are funny, but this is what, the fourth thread you've posted about this? The 2007 season is over, 2008 is here now and it's anyones season.

...but realize this: the riders are the reigning champs until someone knocks them off...the rider fans can boast exactly like the lions fans did the year before and the eskimo fans the year before that and so on and so on....Catsfan728699 and chris101, you'd be doing the same had your team won...if you don't like the thread, dont' read it...

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that both of the first two postings were by the same guy. Well, I guess every fanbase has to have one.

Even though it causes me to gag I have to agree with Red and white the rider fans have the right to brag until they are dethroned. Now I have to go lay down I do not feel well.

And at least Turkey is funny... unlike some of the annoying Lions fans last season.

We'll get ya next time Turkey.

Oh, we didn't tell you...our guys played blindfolded.

;)

Looked like it.