Saskatchewan @ Ottawa - GDT

Yeah....3rd and 2....pin them

Thats one to DDs head, one to the ankles....he foesnt seem to get the calls often

Went to the well too many times, fake field goal doesn't work.

After they showed the replay I think he barely touched his ankles, I’m okay with the non call.

For me, most of the low hit calls where the defender is half pushed into it…i dont like those calls. This one the defender made very clear effort to do it, and pretty much anything low has been called all season, so i thought it should have been. What happens if the QB twists an ankle there and it only hurts once the tape is off…oops…oh well?

Wow Ottawa looks like a high school football team. Just pitiful.

With Henry Burris as your qb… You are a high school team…remember when he played for the Bears…they employed a high school offense

Iffy PI there

Love that double teamed stat. Hope they do it more often

wow

I cant believe Ottawa got a td.

Sask sending a message to the rest of the league.

That was an unbelievably dumb penalty to take. :roll:

I gotta say…kudos to both teams here for keeping the energy level up on every play…still a quarter to go, but that can be difficult, especially for the team that basically won it in the 1st. The fans support at atmosphere seems amazing for the state of the game

And yeah…likely a fine coming there

Yeah that seems like an amazing place to watch a game

Man I can't wait for the riders and bombers to meet next week! Riders are hot, bombers are hot!

Hope it's more like the banjo bowl and less like labour day for the bombers haha

The last 2 Rider games they have looked better than they played really though…crazy short fields and huge early leads. Hope it is a good game though for sure.

No doubt.

Demarco looking sharp, would love to see him take the reigns sooner rather than later.

Cut Burris now... He is basically Damon Allen without the clutch games.

Well with this game being a rout, and just noticed the Jays are down big in Houston again - clearly I made the right choice choosing to watch the Citi Open semi-final in Washington - a thrilling 3 set win for Canadian Vasek Pospisil beating Richard Gasquet in a great tennis match. He plays Milos Raonic in the first ever all Canadian final. Can they do that again this upcoming week in Toronto? Wouldn't that be something.

So I guess you could call this a 50-50 weekend for the CFL. Two good games, exciting at the end and two complete duds. Any predictions for how many good games we might get next week? I'm gonna say 2 good again with the battle of the felines joining the Riders-Bombers get together as good ones. The other two - not holding out much hope for.

yeah…let’s cut the future hall of famer over a bad game on a team that is brand new and still finding itself. Do you ever think before you post…and this was a pretty respectable thread…thanks for attempting to stomp on that.

Redblacks need to take a look at getting a new safety.....Eric Fraser is pathetic....his tackling is brutal in all games he's played....he looks lost out there