Saskatchewan/Hamilton trash talk thread

OK, lets this get this party started... I say Smilin' Hank will have his usual trouble with the Rider Nation... lots of time count and procedure penalties for the Cats next week... it will 2nd & long all day... sorry bobo, but its not going to be pretty for your Cats... :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Today life is good, next Sunday life will be GREAT!!!!!!! :rockin: :rockin: :rockin:

Henry won't know what hit him. I hope it is minus 30 outside.

I was cheering for the Tiger Cats in the eastern final, have a lot of respect for their team. But now I have to say we're gonna eat ya raw! Go Riders!

I'm not going to talk trash, I respect the Tiger Cats organization and their fans. They are my 2nd favourite team in this league. Had the Riders not made it, I would have been fully behind them with my support.

That being said, I fully expect the Riders to win at home. They have a much better defense than Hamilton, and while Hamilton has made some huge strides since their first 2 meetings, I think the Riders are still a notch above them.

I hope Henry gets a bra wire poking him.

Meh,

We don't need to trash talk,

We'll let our team do the talking next Sunday....

Just know, we stripped the 9th Wonder of the world of his God status.... rather easily in the 2nd half... Durant is nowhere near God status!!

There will be no Ricky Ray lovefest NEXT week when the Cats beat the Riders

I'm putting my money on Hamilton! :thup:

HHHEEEEEEEENNRRRRYYYY!!!!!!!

Go Riders Go. This may turn into the greatest week ever, but I can easily say that the greatest party on the planet will be in Regina this week. So pumped!

How can I trash talk the Riders? I mean, when I came out of the Rogers Centre in Toronto tonight wearing my Tommy Joe Coffey jersey (look him up, all you youngsters) I had ARGO fans congratulating me and saying they would be rooting for the Cats next week. I'm still shocked.

I mean, the famous "ear biting off" incident at a Labour Day game happened just 10 feet away from me several years ago. If we have descended to the depths of depravity with Argo-Ticat love(!), how can I trash talk a simple melon-head?

I'm lost..............

Austin won a Grey Cup for Regina, now he's gonna win a cup in Regina!

It's hard to trash talk Cats fans. We're gonna rub your bellies until you purr and fall asleep. Okay, let me work on it.

Best of luck to Hamilton. Got some classy players and coaches over there. I obviously won't be cheering for them but can appreciate the work Austin and the players have put in.

Just hope this game tops the 89 GC.

Here's to same teams … same result … :rockin:

Chris Milo blasts a 75 yard punt through the endzone with 10 seconds left to break the tie :rockin:

The best in the west, is the least in the EAST... Go Ti-Cats!

I would be good with that.

Schmitt doesn't get to punt because the Riders coaching staff remember this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CjYWtf_jqE

The Cats are Hungry !!!! Rider ribs on the platterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I Just wonder what the Rider fans are gonna do with all the old boxes of Fantuz Flakes???

In all seriousness though, GO RIDERS!!! To win at home would be totally amazing!
And Congrats to the Ti-Cats organization! With Kent Austin at your helm, you will have many years of success to come! I just hope it is not this year.

Saw a thread earlier today that the Ti-Cats have played in 29 Grey Cups, having won 15 of them. Wow!

I think 50% is still a good number :wink: :wink:

WOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! GO CATS GO :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: IN AUSTIN WE TRUST!!!!!!!!
http://www.vancouversun.com/sports/football/cms/binary/9177086.jpg

http://cdn1.therepublic.com/smedia/d/9/d9433c99d70048e6b24a942c4b46d0df/inline_115567067317.jpg

Congrats to RIDER NATION!!!!!...........BUT THE CATS ARE COMING TO TOWN TO CRASH YOUR PARTY!!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: :rockin: