Saskatchewan don't have good medical? players going down

the Lions were actually one of the least injured teams in the league last year. And still certain posters were crying a river. All Sambo did on this thread was point that out....
I couldn't tell you if Wut was one of those. I could name a few I know were in that select group, but then someone might think I care.....

I should clarify, Im only talking about myself. I mentioned injuries for lions last year and after all the poo pooing from others Im giving the riders fans the gears about it just to make fun of them. We have the single brush thing going on again i see :smiley: I agree that injuries affected both teams to varied degrees, any comments about riders making excuses is just me having fun as the tables have turned.

Im just having fun with the turn around. I endured some "excuses" and "lack of depth" cracks last year so Im just catching the ball and tossing it back in jest. Enough injuries, especially when whole positions get almost wiped out, have a great effect on games and usually to the detriment of the injured team. The Riders are starting to show the effects and last year the Lions QBs suffered from a lot of O line missing at times.

If you are just funnin' everyone, Wut, good for you. Unfortunately, you chose to do so with a poster who so very clearly was being sarcastic, and already throwing the BS from a few Lion fans last year, back at them. There are very few posts by very few Rider fans making excuses about injuries. There are always going to be a few, and frankly, most of the time, other Rider fans take Rider fans to task for it. Compared to a large number of such posts last year about Lion injuries and an almost complete lack of accountability from their fellows.