Saskatchewan at Edmonton GT, Fri. July 31, 8:30 pm et, TSN

Saskatchewan Roughriders at Edmonton Eskimos
Friday, July 31
8:30 pm et/ 5:30 pm pt
TSN 1,3,4,5

You have to think the Riders are running out of road to get back into a playoff chase. Edmonton has the chance to effectively bury Saskatchewan in the West cellar with a win tonight. We shall see.

Oski Wee Wee,

Russ

this game should be embarrassingly one sided. and i'll love every minute of it :lol:

Not really sure how one-sided it will be but I do expect the Eskies to hand the greenies their 6th loss of the season. :smiley:

Hi folks!

Interesting tilt so far with Smith looking like the raw rookie that he is although he has made some good plays. Nichols doing a decent enough job. 10-4 EE with just over a minute to go to the half.

Edmonton is ahead in a 10-4 yawner at the half. For all the massaging of the situation that Suitor is doing, I have to think if an 0-5 Ticat team only scored 4 points in a first half, the QB/offense/coaching would be savaged. Ugh.

Watkins with a pick-six to make it 20-5 Edmonton, 5:16 left, third quarter.

23-5 Edmonton after three quarters.

Smith went from princess to pumpkin shortly after halftime...

Was going to post they should challenge that no catch but turns out it didn't matter anyways.

30-5 for the pies

Why no game threads with funny names anymore sir?

30-5 Edmonton final -- Riders are 0-6!

Just breaks my heart - NOT!! :lol: :lol:

The greenies are 0 and 6 and Chamblin is quickly running out of people to blame. He's in trouble.

This is fun!!!!!!!!