Sask vs. BC Sept 24th

Is this game going to be blacked out?

Don't care, I'm going to the game!

The riders are playing BC for the 4th time, have already beat them twice. If they win again there is no reason for anyone to believe they don't have the potential to win the Grey Cup. Also, can anyone tell me how you find out if the game is blacked out or not.

usually if it's blacked out, 620 tells us in the pregame show, otherwise, i know no way of knowing!

Read the Leader Post (or Star Phoenix) on gameday; they will know if the blackout is lifted. By the way, the Riders HAVE to lift the Blackout on TWO games (and Labour Day doesn't count because it was a sellout). Has the blackout been lifted yet for any previous games?

Labour Day does count. A lift is a lift, whether it was sold out or not. They simply have to lift two, period.

unless they are sold out... there is no point of blacking a game out if it already sold out...

If sold out they SHOULD be lifting it....but this is the Rider head office's decision of course.

You'd think they'd want the exposure of a lift if they've already made their money on the tickets.

In the past (unless the agreement has been altered), the Blackout HAD to be lifted if a sellout occurs more than 48 hours before the game was played. Plus, there was a TV agreement that two non-sellouts had to have the blackout lifted. Maybe a new collective bargaining agreement changed this!

90% sold 48 hrs prior to kickoff in the past. I believe it's the same this season.

.....edited 'cause it's way past your bedtime (and this was the stamps mod that did this bonehead).......

saskatchewan will lose to BC for sure

OKay Riders I am pulling for you now do not disappoint! :lol:

The riders are playing BC for the 4th time, have already beat them twice. If they win again there is no reason for anyone to believe they don't have the potential to win the Grey Cup. Also, can anyone tell me how you find out if the game is blacked out or not.
In order for for the Riders to win today, they are going to have to play a solid 60 minute, error free game and make the right calls and not mess up!

then they'll win

how many seats are avail for this game? are the temp seats still up?