SASK @ MONTREAL

MONTREAL.........24..........SASK.................7 ...............

5 minutes left in the 3rd .................. Am I allowed to write that ,.... jm02?

I'm not upset.....all week I've felt as though the Riders didn't have it in them to pull it out.....I wasn't calling you a jerk for smack talk, I was calling you a jerk for referring to me as your mom, like anyone with a grade four mentality would do....If you're gonna call me down, at least use your imagination.....

Any one with a grade 2 mentallity would tell you to BUY a sense of humour , and that you are not my mom................Any one who is a MOD who tells grown adults to , stop " rubbing it in " , has allot of growing up to do!

YOU WERE mad about the TRASH TALK as well , :lol:

Other people wrote far worst things than I have....... :shock:

YOU pick out the , " YES MOM " only?........................ talk a pill!..

your team SUCKS!!!!!!!!!! Now that is rubbing it in! :wink: :lol: :smiley:

MONTREAL ..............27.............SASK..............7

I defy you to show me where I said to stop rubbing it in.....what I said was rubbing it in this way shows a lack of class.....no matter who does it.....I hate it when Rider supporters do it, and I hate it when other supporters do it.....you are no exception.....being a mod has nothing do do with it.....if it did, why wouldn't have I just deleted your posts? I've learned from other posts of yours that you have no concern but for your own opinion, so I'm not responding to you on this thread anymore.....the last thing I'm going to say is watch out.....Calvillo got overlooked for MOP and he's proving it this weekend.....that guy is putting on a clinic, and will certainly play as well, if not better, next weekend.....

lol

I think she has lost it

ANY WAY.........IT IS THE 4TH............. Q............lets go boys!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOM is gone [just a joke.]

MONTREAL.............27...................SASK.............14.........under 8 minutes left in the game.

MONTREAL..............27...................SASK........14

CONGRATS MONTREAL !!!!!!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

As I have written here , many times BEFORE , as an ARGO fan I would have much rather played SASK. in the EAST FINAL , but SASK , couldn't catch to save their lives today! :smiley:

A.C. , also played a GREAT game!!!!!!!! :smiley:

And........ :smiley: Third And Ten :smiley: ..........ENJOY yor trip to TORONTO! :shock: :smiley: ...It must mean allot more now! [but we will still win...] :wink: :smiley:

this is my message to the Riders

[url=http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/Kanga-Kucha/Yuki.jpg]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/K ... a/Yuki.jpg[/url]

Ok, I’m done rider bashing, see you Riders next season, retooled and reloaded. As a Bomber fan, I can’t wait until our teams do battle again.

Rider fans, feel free to use the pic against me when the bombers lose to the Riders