Sask @ Hamilton Game Thread

Both of my last posts went to the second page. How the hell can we have a proper game topic with this garbage?!

Indeed maybe you’ll get some laughs too, as it’s the sort of game that will bring the highly toothless, foul-breathed of them out in greater force too.

Get with Jett now please.

Finally a break for the Riders - not that they've done anything for themselves. Maybe a fumble recovery deep in Ham territory wakes up the O.

He’s not with MRX anymore. He left a little while ago.

Nunn played three games for the riders last year???? Where does Black get his facts from??

From where he always get them – he pulls them out of his pressurised … :lol:

Yep, it's another durant fumble.

Even when things go right for the Riders today.. they go wrong!

History Question: When was the last time in a game that mattered that the Riders put up zero points in a half?

That's it.. keep running backwards

Yeah, and then Jackson decides to play for the Ticats. These guys can't do anything right today.

Great call NOT to give up a safety that that jackbutt Black would never understand. :slight_smile:

So is this forum's sort order run by the same guy running the Riders offense? :cowboy:

DD is having a reverse career game

That Jackson return was the last straw. This is not a pretty game.

The Riders sure do have that two-and-out drill down though -- we have to give them that.

Well, it was sorting fine when I was all by myself :lol: Then you guys all showed up :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

I cant remember the last time I turned off a Riders' game in disgust, this early!

Absolutely disgusting! People are going to be calling for blood in Saskatchewan - this time it may actually be in a literal sense!

Yeah somehow you are top post guy no matter what, which of course on any other day when the Riders are playing well would be great, but lucky you today’s your day! :stuck_out_tongue: