walter - 5.7

ed]
white - 6.9
Lawrence - 6.4

sask
allen - 5.5
messam - 5.5

guess who is leading the poll :roll:

unlike sask fans, I have the integrity to realize that my team doesn't have the best tandem and to vote for the team I think does.

sask fans would vote for the water boy and mascot as their tandem to be the best over all.

IMO - integrity voters vote for either cal or ed. However, that splits the integrity votes, giving the non integrity voters the win yet again.

still cant figure out how they let wpg win the qb-reciever tandem.

so, since I am wide awake with nothing better to do and nothing happening on the internet of interest, I spent the last 3 hrs voting Edmonton from 9% behind sask, to 6% ahead. Of course, once the sask boys all wake up, then they will pull ahead again.

Ott, wpg, and mont don’t have a horse in the race. I urge you to help prevent sask fans from stealing another one.

Vote for Edmonton. If you cant do than, then vote for longshot cal.

BC and ham, too far behind, please by all means jump on to the alberta wagon, just to foil those dastardly sask fans :slight_smile:

Maybe rather than whining about enthusiastic Rider fans, and telling us how much integrity you have, how about you spend more time onvincing some of your friends to buy Lions tickets and become fans? Maybe they’ll start voting so you won’t feel so inadequate.

Funny how spending “the last three hours voting Edmonton” gives you that superior integrity. :roll:

You think that Edmonton has a better 1-2 combo then Calgary?

It's arguable. Jon Cornish is better than both, but in my opinion, White and Lawrence are better than Walter.

Also, FYB, who cares if Saskatchewan fans are voting for their own team in an online poll? Why is it any different from the countless other times they've voted for their own team over others? If you actually wanted to discuss which team has the best 1-2 RB combo is, better to do it on these forums, where an actual dialogue can occur. Lighten up, my friend! :slight_smile:

WOW!.....Just WOW! :roll:
Then he tells whom I should vote for :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

FWIW I do not ever vote in those polls.

When they get up they will be going out in -30 weather to feed your food, move your food or maybe even ___ on your food.
We'll be back inside when the sun goes down.

hey, its no big deal. I just had some time to kill.

a poll is just a poll.

I just thought it would be a little bit fun not to let riders have this one.

its not like it really matters.

Cornish is undoubtedly the best runningback in the CFL. White is pretty damn good too, he's definitely the most elusive by leaps and bounds and it'll be fun watching both this year with White having a full year (minus his injuries for a few games) under his belt. However, an argument could be made for Edmonton (bias not included here) having the best tandem. That argument would rest in looking at how Lawrence is fantastic in the slot, pass catching out of the backfield, and good at rushing the ball. Not too mention running back Kick and Punt returns.

As a matter of fact, I don't actually see how any other team other than Calgary and Edmonton are in the discussion... Anthony Allen from SASK? Are you joking? Andrew Harris would be considerable if he wasn't a band-aid with Logen.

Any fan with an ounce of knowledge would know this is only a two horse race.

hey man, don't piss on my meat ehhh :wink:

That's very true in a some of the cases on here, but anyone with a pound of knowledge, knows that that statement is, well, you do the math.
Eskimosrock meat your fellow weighty Rider fans. :lol: :lol:

Good for him, only on a 5.5 AVG with White at 6.9 almost a whole yard and half more per carry? No comparison. And then Cornish at 7.8? Get real haha.
Allen is good, just not in the conversation compared to the top 2. He's a fair drop off from Cornish and White.
Like I said, two horse race between Edmonton and Calgary, the rest are just filler.

I was reading their comments about Nick Lewis this week... They've become the absolutely worse fan base in the league.

What were they saying?

Fat jokes, poutine jokes... They spend more time commenting about other teams than they do their own.

What a joke of a comment. You're a real class act too pal with your little broad generalization. So a few fans make some harmless fat jokes. Rider fans are clearly among the very best fans in the league for obvious reasons.

Just got back from a Carribean holiday. The resort was 3/4 full of what would be Allouettes fans. The entire beach, consisting of a bunch of other hotels than ours, were totally disgusted by what these "people" do. Therefor the Allouettes are by far the worst fan base, and it's a well known world wide sentiment what these people are like, not just a football board. So you're wrong once again hfxtc.

Tell me what are these obvious reasons ? Because they started buying tickets that makes them the best fans. Does not work for me. The comments about Lewis are just one example of many.

FTR - I started this for two reasons. One is because I believe that both ed and cal tandems are better than the riders tandem and two is for a friendly dig at rider fans.

I for one am grateful for rider fans in general although there are ass hole fans of all teams.

Rider fans are good for this league, as are fans of all other teams, but maybe more so.