Sara Orlesky re-assigned

That's a good assessment.

Mundane is the best word to describe both her looks and her ability as a sportscaster.

OK in the interest of fairness - based on looks - for sideline reporters - I think I prefer the youthful look of Matthew Sciannatti - dresses well - has a good fashion sense - nice smile - and doesn't mess-up his words as much as he used to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wwlEzZQ0sY

Mind you Jermain Franklin who was on the sidelines for the Cats - Stamps game - man it looks like he could have a pretty buff body under that suit - hard to tell hiding things under a suit and tie. Too bad we don't see more flesh of the guy reporters, tight t-shirts or golf shirts to show off their pipes and they make themselves look a little sexier with what they wear. I'm sure female viewers and gay guys watching would like that. He does have to work on that boring monotone voice though.

As for most of the other TSN male reporters on CFL telecasts - they sure aren't much to look at.

What about Ryan Rishaug in Edmonton.? I would give him a :thup: :thup: .

OK, I am NOT gay, but that does not mean I do not respect a man's looks or get what a women would like.

BTW, this has gone from pointless to funny and entertaining.

It is what I always hoped for. A debate over sideline reporters.

What we need now is an all time great sideline reporter debate. :roll: :roll:

TSN - PETER WATTS - GORD MILLER - MARK BUNTING - WRAY MORRISON - CLAUD FEIG - KEN CHILLABECK - LISA BOWES - SHERRI FORDE

CTV - DAN MATHESON - BILL STEPHENSON - AL MCCANN - PAT MARSDEN - KEN NEWENS

CBC - BRIAN WILLIAMS - JOHN WELLS - EARNIE AFAGANIS - ELLIOTTE FRIEDMAN - STEVE ARMITAGE - TOM MCKEE

SCOTT OAKE - BRENDA IRVING - SCOTT RUSSELL - MARK LEE - CHRIS CUTHBERT.

I remember the 60 'S 70 ' S 80' S and early 90's the sideline reporter was also the game day host.

Yup I'll go with thumbs up for Ryan. Good call for a straight guy brihind88. :slight_smile:

What about Bob McKenzie? That dry wit. That knowing smile. A handsomer man I've never seen. :wink:

As for the CFL, I am proud to call this nice looking fellow my quarterback...

And to think the Argos gave Zach away to make these charismatic, chiselled features (not to mention that hairline and broad shoulders) the face of the Toronto franchise...

Mark Harmon he is not. Let's just say there is a reason they are drawing 12K fans a game.

Ricky Ray = Bob O'Billovich, Jr.

I am confident enough in my heterosexuality to say that Jock is easy on the eyes while Rod is hovering at about a 5 outta 10, just doesn't do it for me...Papa just stated some facts, Sara is pretty and also pretty good at her job, what did he say that was offensive? Do you attack women as well when they get all flustered or compliment a man for his good looks?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yuZgYQGL1w https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0mytsYtnm8 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TO93WoYEFHQ

I imagine stuff like this doesn't bother you, but if it were a woman the world would be in crisis because everyone just wants to lose their mind over her body...including professional journalists.

I liked Sara and will miss her. We need more women on the sideline, and no, not for eye candy. Women are drastically underused. A few more women on the sideline might bring in more female viewers. Looks are irrelevant. I don't find most of the NFL's women particularly attractive.

I'm sorry but I have to admit that every time I see a CFL game with John Lu down on the sidelines reporting that I instantly crack up laughing because to me he looks like and reminds me of Conky from the TPB. :lol:

It has nothing to do with if they use a man or a woman on the sidelines.

It has to do with the assigned reporter in that city.

I would suspect that Lee Jones might be crossing the provincial line until they get a replacement.
Could be Shawn Churchill , but with his bee problem he might not be assigned.

Who wears a bow tie these days ?

He should have a clip on tie , like a real man. LOL

I will rate Zach as # 1 GQ material.

The worst is here in Calgary with BLM. Guy needs to shave that horrible face.

He looks like a mountain man. :thdn:

For receivers, I will give awards to Ellingson and Fantuz.

Judging by that whole suit, he's trying to be the CFL's Craig Sager.

No Pictures of Sara to compare with others. She is good & sweet. Nice for most TV viewers.

Sara is unique. In addition to being articulate and pleasant to look at she really works at the level of her interview subject.

She was up like a top interviewing Genie Bouchard before U.S. Open started as Genie was full of fire 'n brimstone.

Yesterday after Milos Raonic's body fell apart (again) she sounded as distraught as Milos when forced into doing an interview with Big Milly.......actually she sounded more distraught than Raonic

It might be good for you to apologies then remove your post because you sure did not make yourself any friends by trying to be a jerk.

8) Who is perfect you say ??? Kate Beirness...hands down, she is a real georgous baby doll (as Ric Flair would say) !! :D
:thup: :thup: :thup: :thup:

[i]Ok Don. Johnny is not trying to be unfair or single you out. But many times, Johnny has heard guys criticise a woman's looks, and the guy's own wife is nothing special. Also, very often the guy is not himself God's gift to women...

Is it really necessary to comment negatively in public about a woman's appearance? Food for thought guys...[/i]

I have no wife, and am often considered quite handsome by most women. Must be my baby blues, beard, and awesome quaffed hair, but not in a millennial style with the shaved side of my head and crap...

I seriously do as well as I want with women usually, no joke, but I prefer never to get too serious, and rarely date. Life is too short to waste it all on romance and sex.